PDA

View Full Version : A little help please.

lancerslady
27-08-2010, 06:22 AM
Hi everyone, Im a lurker on here really, but enjoy reading about all the new and different products that you all try and getting information from here.

I am due to go to Peterborough soon on buisness, and I wondered if I could combine this with some craft shopping! I have seen there is a hobby craft there but my relative suggested I see if create and craft also have some kind of shop there, or if that is just where its filmed?

Thanks for any help :)

craftycat
27-08-2010, 07:20 AM
Hi there Lancerlady, glad you stopped lurking at last!

Create and Craft does not have a retail outlet but, as well as a Hobbycraft branch, Peterborough has a store called Sirstampalot and one called Pondskipper Crafts. Both well known to those of us who need to shop online. Some others stores as well which you might enjoy. Google "craft shops in Peterborough" if you haven't already done so.

lancerslady
27-08-2010, 08:41 AM
Ok thankyou very much for your help, I thought that might be the case when she suggested it but worth a shot. I will google the shops you have suggested and see what I can fit into my schedule!

Thanks again

Dips
27-08-2010, 09:04 AM
And Ponskipper Crafts have a very close relationship with Create & Craft :wink:!