PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed???

lizinbena
28-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Martyn dropping odd comments about "not knowing whether he'll be here in September?"

Liz

CraftyK
28-08-2010, 06:16 PM
He usually has his holiday in September - so don't get too excited LOL

rembrandt
28-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Yes, he mentioned that he would be in Spain on holiday in September, which is why he wouldn't be at
the Stamp and Scrapbook Show at the Alexandra Palace. From what he said, it's a regular thing!

sugarplum
28-08-2010, 09:15 PM
I havent been watching much today but caught a few minutes of a show with Martin and thought he seemed totally disinterested in what he was selling He really seemed beyond bored It was a show where he was on his own which I'm sure must be more difficult as ther is no one else to bounce comments off but boy! did he make my turnoff quick Me thinks he need his holiday

Purplepig
28-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Martyn dropping odd comments about "not knowing whether he'll be here in September?"

Liz

ooo I nearly breathed a sigh of relief ... but my hopes were dashed! :dull::dull:

still, I suppose his spanish holiday will give him something else to babble on about ... at least until christmas! :yawn:

I'm just glad I won't have to listen to it ... Martyn = mute button for me! :whew:

keiko1
28-08-2010, 10:12 PM
loved the way the camera crew took the mickey and he missed it.
He said something like, nearly made me look stupid, camera man said Too late lol

lizinbena
28-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Spain? Spain? Oh horror of horrors I live in Spain...still its a big country chances are I won't bump in to him.
Liz

craftycat
29-08-2010, 06:57 AM
Only saw about 5 minutes of C&C yesterday and that was Martin pushing some special kit. He picked up some bits and said "Don't know what these are". Lost interest and turned off at that point.

keiko1
01-09-2010, 04:03 PM
There are always two presenters that make us hit the mute button..Stef and Martyn.
Even Mum can't stand either and she doesn't watch the shows, we know they are on as she always comments "oh not her (him) again :)