PDA

View Full Version : My decouplage arrived today

sugarplum
04-10-2008, 03:50 PM
the decouplage kit I ordered from QVC arrived today They've being doing well on delivery recently (Sundays TSV arrived Wednesday then this was ordered tuesday evening and came Sat pm)
I am really pleased with the quality Good weight card,nice foiled inserts and decent envelopes.The images are foiled which didn't show up particularly well on screen. There is a good range of images and the glitter ribbon is gorgeous
It definately looks miles ahead of the doomed "megapage" on CaC yesterday. Has anyone else received theirs from QVC?

Rentochops
04-10-2008, 04:43 PM
oh I can't wait to get mine now!

kate0673
04-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Mine arrived today too, have to say, very impressed, I think the quality is excellent, and am pleased I talked myself into buying them. Nice selection of images too.

luvtocraft
04-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Mine came this morning. Also impressed with quality and range of images.Just sat and made the red wine card for dads 70th. really glad I ordered it as was in two minds as like everyone else have sooo much stuff was trying to justify it.

Jeanette
05-10-2008, 06:28 AM
I forgot I have this on cheque hold. I was going to wait for comments from people before paying for it. Sounds like I may have to convert this payment now then!!

jeanfan
05-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Mine arrived today,a nice surprise as it`s Sunday.The courier said he had too many parcels yesterday so he was catching up today.I`ve had a very quick look through,better than I anticipated.

sugarplum
05-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Mine arrived today,a nice surprise as it`s Sunday.The courier said he had too many parcels yesterday so he was catching up today.I`ve had a very quick look through,better than I anticipated.

my courier said the same yesterday she had over 100 parcels wonder if it was mainly things ordered from craft day

Ribbons
05-10-2008, 12:08 PM
I was so tempted to get this, but I keep discovering kits I've never used and so am trying to justify getting it. I must say it does look impressive and the positive comments on here are tempting me.......................

Rentochops
05-10-2008, 01:54 PM
I was so tempted to get this, but I keep discovering kits I've never used and so am trying to justify getting it. I must say it does look impressive and the positive comments on here are tempting me.......................

I'm trying to do the same - think a little more about whether I would use it: I know I will use this, where as the TSV last week I would've just looked at!:D

Linderella
05-10-2008, 02:29 PM
what was the order no. on this. I think I might try to order on waitlist.

Linda

jeanfan
05-10-2008, 03:25 PM
what was the order no. on this. I think I might try to order on waitlist.

Linda

The item number is 587485

maisie*daisy
05-10-2008, 04:59 PM
I had to send mine back :( the B****** courier threw it over the 6 foot gate and damaged the box and bent all the card :( I'm gutted cos I loved it , but all the cards were damaged on the corners .When she threw the box it must have landed on its corner :(
I sick of complaining about our courier. No matter how mant times I complain she insists on throwing things over . When we are at work they sit there all day and I have had sooooo many soggy parcels

Rentochops
05-10-2008, 05:52 PM
I had to send mine back :( the B****** courier threw it over the 6 foot gate and damaged the box and bent all the card :( I'm gutted cos I loved it , but all the cards were damaged on the corners .When she threw the box it must have landed on its corner :(
I sick of complaining about our courier. No matter how mant times I complain she insists on throwing things over . When we are at work they sit there all day and I have had sooooo many soggy parcels

Oh that is terrible Maisie, you should let QVC know how your courier is treating their products.

timberhill
05-10-2008, 06:48 PM
You've just reminded me I got mine & haven't opened it yet!

My dear OH was here when it arrived with the TSV so I hid it and just opened the TSV:D

maisie*daisy
05-10-2008, 07:43 PM
I have complained to QVC several times .I once had to have a TSV delivered 3 times because it had been left out in the rain.Its very frustrating. :(

Wellington
05-10-2008, 10:09 PM

I have complained to QVC several times .I once had to have a TSV delivered 3 times because it had been left out in the rain.Its very frustrating. :(

That's abslolutely disgusting M*D. I wonder how far you can take it with the actual courrier company? They have now forced you to loose a purchase as it's on Waitlist of course, so a replacement isn't available for their agent to trash for you again. You'd think you'd be able to claim some kind of compensation for it.

maisie*daisy
07-10-2008, 03:40 PM
I will be having words again :( They just dont seem interested .I wouldnt mind but I think they live near by so I could pick the things up rather than them leaving them.I cant be the only customer who works full time

LynneH
07-10-2008, 03:45 PM
It's a shame you had to send it backk Maisie. It's a lovely kit. Are you going to try and get another one?

I was up North for a party at the weekend and popped into Dawn's shop. She had several of the cards made up and they looked lovely. It's not the sort of kit I'd normally buy but I'm so glad I did.

maisie*daisy
07-10-2008, 03:49 PM
yes I'll get my rant head on lol and keep trying

LynneH
07-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Good luck.

Rentochops
07-10-2008, 04:28 PM
I got my kit yesterday, it's dead nice, but I think it wasn't packaged well - the end of mine was open! Luckily not damaged but I would blame QVC for bad packing.

maisie*daisy
17-11-2008, 08:19 PM
:mad:I've just had another rant at QVC about my courier again. The decolarge kit the courier damaged by chucking it over the gate ,and was picked up by said courier on 4th October hasnt arrived back at QVC:mad:

So I've paid for a damaged product I havent even got anymore.Fortunately I have the proof of collection .... but could do without the hassle