PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie, you are mad, but you do make me laugh!!

lynnieb
12-09-2010, 03:09 PM
She's as mad as box of frogs, but she has me in stitches!

Vic_W
12-09-2010, 06:31 PM
hehe I know what u mean, I love Steph

kitty
12-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Today she had a real fit of the giggles on the pinflair show, so much that my hubby started laughing too (now there's a thing as he never pays attention to c & c!)

vampyre
12-09-2010, 07:32 PM
Normally I find Steph unwatchable but the pinflair show today was hilarious.

keiko1
13-09-2010, 09:23 AM
we always turn the sound down whenever Steph or Martyn are on as they drive the entire family crazy with their fake giggles.... managed about 10 mins of the pinflair then turned tv off until much later..

crafty anne
13-09-2010, 05:03 PM
I have to say that I don't think Stephanie's giggles are fake at all. When I went on a workshop of her's it was just fun and laughter all the way, she tells some great stories too. It was about Nancy last time, very, very funny :)

juliet
13-09-2010, 07:56 PM
I enjoy Steph........ and Nancy too!

kitten_with_claws
13-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Normally I find Steph unwatchable but the pinflair show today was hilarious.

To be honest, Stephanie used to annoy the whatsit out of me (that stilted reading-slowly-and-badly-from-an-autocue for that beastly Club plug I found particularly irritating for some reason!) but although I didn't see the show today, I have definitely warmed to her a lot more recently....? :nod:

budgie
13-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Stephanie is lovely. She doesn't half make me laugh, especially when she is on with Nancy!

craftycat
14-09-2010, 08:32 AM
Some things Steph does irritate me but only in the way a best friend or family member can irritate sometimes. Deffo seems a lovely lady. Agree with you Budgie, she and Nancy can be great fun - you have to be in a good mood to start with though. I watched them one time when my depression was really playing up and nearly chucked my coffee mug at the screen.

Lindz
14-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Steph is the same at the craft events, she is a genuinly nice lady and her workshops are great, she is a really good tutor. I love all the giggles, it just makes the shows a bit of fun instead of bashing through as many products as possible. I have watched shows I probably wouldn't have been interested in just for the banter, her and Nancy are hilarious sometimes, I think it must put guests at ease, especially when something goes wrong, or she knocks a pile of samples over.

lynnieb
15-09-2010, 08:56 PM
she's much more natural lately

Granny Penny
15-09-2010, 09:27 PM
She did some of the POW shows on her own and was very good. You can really see, under these circumstances, how knowledgeable she is.