PDA

View Full Version : Wot no Tuesday show?

nicecupoftea
06-10-2008, 04:02 PM
As QVC are continuing with their Christmas shopping days it looks like no show on Tuesday 7th. Instead it has been divided up between 11pm on Wednesday and 2pm Thursday. I usually do my ironing on Tuesday afternoons and I can tell you now it ain't be done at 11pm!

Little Jan
06-10-2008, 05:02 PM
As QVC are continuing with their Christmas shopping days it looks like no show on Tuesday 7th. Instead it has been divided up between 11pm on Wednesday and 2pm Thursday. I usually do my ironing on Tuesday afternoons and I can tell you now it ain't be done at 11pm!

Oh LOL I do my ironing too while watching crafts on a tuesday. and I hate doing it in the morning.

Kassie-chip
06-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Sorry to be mean, but I can't wait as I don't work Thursday afternoons, so for once will get to watch, yipppee.

Bet it is full of cr*p

Kassie-chip

Spendsloads
07-10-2008, 06:37 AM
Alas, I do have to my ironing at 11pm, so maybe I will be watching then... I don't think the late night craft hours (unless there is a TSV on) sell as well for QVC than the daytime ones (at least they don't seem to have as many sell-outs), so it will be interesting to see what they have on.

Sandra
07-10-2008, 09:58 AM
I wonder how much they'll go on about..... you've asked for more craft in the evenings.... we always listen to our customers...... You know the type of thing I mean :rolleyes:

Wellington
07-10-2008, 10:05 AM
I wonder how much they'll go on about..... you've asked for more craft in the evenings.... we always listen to our customers...... You know the type of thing I mean :rolleyes:

LOL Sandra - the only problem being is that it's actually on quite late, so all those who have been asking for more evening shows cos they work during the day may not be able to actually stay & watch it anyway :rolleyes:

maisie*daisy
07-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Its not the best time to be watching ,might be too tired to talk myself out of things lol maybe thats the idea