PDA

View Full Version : Extravaganza

DianaDreads
07-10-2008, 11:00 PM
OK, I'll admit to being sad and sitting up to watch this, notebook at the ready.
BUT I'M NOY BUYING!

DianaDreads
07-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Phew, the oriental ladies haven't been reduced since the last extravaganza but I know I paid slightly more for the foxy fairies :(

Wellington
07-10-2008, 11:04 PM
I have not just flicked over to C&C - not me....:rolleyes:...

DianaDreads
07-10-2008, 11:10 PM
I just realised that I shouldn't have started this thread 'cos admitting that I'm watching it with no intention to buy (spent too much at Artymiss at the weekend!) just makes me look even sadder.
And if OH ever looked in the notebook he'd REALLY think that I'd lost it!

Wellington
07-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Hubby has seen my notebook - he went nuts LOL Thought it was a list of everything I was buying, rather than a wish list...

DianaDreads
07-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Oh no, of course not...well, maybe if the price is right!

Prudence2
08-10-2008, 01:25 AM
The only thing that has tempted me is the foiled gold and silver mirror board.

Jeanette
08-10-2008, 06:59 AM
The only thing that has tempted me is the foiled gold and silver mirror board.

I quite liked that too!:rolleyes:

icebubble
08-10-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm not looking, not even a peek. Spent too much already and still have my eye on other things.

Julie
08-10-2008, 12:34 PM
I switched the repeat show on this morning whilst we were having breakfast, don't think hubby has ever seen IW/CC before.

They were flogging scissors and explaining the hundreds of different things you could do with them. I'm afraid he said cutting their tongues out would be a start and switched it off :eek:

Little Jan
08-10-2008, 01:24 PM
ROFL:D I forgot it was on, but I did tune in to Joanna Sheen today as I had seen the Pamala West cd but wanted to see demo before I bought it. Can't beleive the way they go on about the special price and the free p&p then go on to say it will be with you in 10-14 days, on Joannas site it cheaper well only 4p and P&P is always free and normally you get it next day she also has an offer for one of her books with the cd for only 22.95

Wellington
08-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Oh help me someone - I'm starting to fall under the spell of those die cut decoup books with 50 cards (innabox)...If the school had said yes to my doing some cards for them, I would have bought them by now :rolleyes:

DianaDreads
08-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Haven't you heard back from them yet? You'd think they'd jump at the chance of things to sell.
And NO, you don't need any more decoupage of any description!!!! Between us we must be able to open a craft shop with just our c&c collection of it!

Rentochops
08-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Oh help me someone - I'm starting to fall under the spell of those die cut decoup books with 50 cards (innabox)...If the school had said yes to my doing some cards for them, I would have bought them by now :rolleyes:

I have bought them :o

You know there is two options, well the multibuy is still on the website and is more expensive than buying the two options separately! LOL

jeanfan
08-10-2008, 04:00 PM

Move slowly away from the television or your pc.You don`t need them :D:D:D

Wellington
08-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Haven't you heard back from them yet? You'd think they'd jump at the chance of things to sell.

Would you believe I sent in another note explaining that I just wanted to see if they wanted a donation of cards to sell, nothing for me, I got another note back from DS's teacher saying she'd shown my 2nd note to the head & he suggested I 'pop in & have a chat'! Jeeze! I just haven't bothered now - I'm not sure why I have to go & see the head just to donate some bliddy cards for the Christmas Fayre :eek: I'm thinking he just assumes I want a cut, or that I'll insist on them being sold for a certain price. I don't care what they flog them for, just thought I could be helpful. This is far too much fuss LOL

Move slowly away from the television or your pc.You don`t need them

No I don't, you're right Jeanfan. I think. Probably. :rolleyes:

jeanfan
08-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Never stopped me though,I need everything I buy - honest!

Rentochops
08-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Never stopped me though,I need everything I buy - honest!

you're as naughty as me Jean

Dips
08-10-2008, 06:01 PM
I fell asleep and missed it all, they don't always list everything in the show guide, did I miss anything interesting?

Rentochops
08-10-2008, 06:07 PM
I fell asleep and missed it all, they don't always list everything in the show guide, did I miss anything interesting?

No Dips, pretty samey really...