PDA

View Full Version : Message for My Anxious Craft Telly Ghost

Dips
23-10-2010, 12:00 PM
How spooky is this, came home this lunch time to find both my original "missing" Creepy Creations Swap and the very thoughtful replacement creation had been delivered at the same time. Given that the former had been sent a good 10 days earlier than the latter, how wierd is that?

Craft Telly Ghost - I've not even opened them yet (I want to take my time and enjoy it) - I've rushed straight on here to let you know that your considerable efforts have not gone to waste :)

Happy Haunting & Thank You So Much!!!!

suban
23-10-2010, 06:01 PM
A Craft Telly Ghost? Could he/she chase away my house and craft elves, the paperwork pixies and the gardening goblins?

Phree
23-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Dips, I am going to thank you on behalf of your Creepy Creator cuz I am sure that person is VERY releived that the orginal make did turn up after all... I have seen pics sent as a back up so we could at least post those and I know that if RM had lost it forever it would have been soul destroying that such an AMAZIN' creation had been lost.

Um sorry folks - I just had to borrow that superlative from Leonie cuz it's late and my brain has gone to bed without me already:p

Dips
24-10-2010, 01:30 PM
OMG, I've just opened by "main" creepy creation, and I am actually quite emotional. It would have been an absolute travisity if this had gone missing in the post. Thank you so much to my Craft Telly Ghost and I cannot wait to share with you all what has been created. Phee- it's beyond AMAZIN', it's outstanding, incredible, gorgeous, and must have taken days and days to have created. My ghost must have felt sick when we thought it was missing. I can quite honestly say I've never received anything quite like it before. Can't wait for the reveal now.

Winspiration
24-10-2010, 01:55 PM
OOOoohh - this all sounds very exciting indeed - I can't wait now either :giggle:

Little Jan
26-10-2010, 01:26 PM
My fantastic card arrived today, will post a picture later as my camera won't behave so I am waiting to use daughters.

Princess4Wiz
26-10-2010, 01:50 PM
My Spookylicious creation arrived today. I hope to be able to post a photo later today. Thank you my creepy creator. I love it!