PDA

View Full Version : Web site says P & P only £2.00 online

Granny Penny
28-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Has this just appears or has it been there for some time? They seem to have made a lot of changes to the web site - Cricut Machines now have their own tab!

Competa
29-10-2010, 06:57 AM
I hadn't noticed it before last evening, but as soon as a logged on the red print jumped out at me. Wonder if this is an ongoing price or just a special to accompany today's bargain-basement Pick of the Day. (Heavy on the irony there Marion!)

craftycat
29-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Only watched for about 10 minutes yesterday but at one point P&P was shown as free. When they were selling off junk I think. OK not really junk, overstocks!

Hope the whole Cricut think doesn't mean we have to continue to suffer that horrid little green figure popping up out of nowhere.

JanTheNan
29-10-2010, 07:30 AM
2.00 up until Sunday 9 p.m. I think I heard them say.
Christmas something or other they called it.

suban
29-10-2010, 11:05 AM
They briefly mentioned it - online orders only, but didn't say how long, assumed it was just till 9.00 tonight, but hey what do I know!

Vic_W
29-10-2010, 01:15 PM
They seem to be doing deals on postage lately, probably to try and get more custom. Is it working? mmmmm I wonder

keiko1
29-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Maybe if they teach their people how not to lose orders and forget to inform customers they may get more people to buy from them. (although I wouldn't buy from them if they were the only company in the world

Wellington
29-10-2010, 02:17 PM
I saw the start of the HD show on IW last night at 11pm but could only take so much of Ellis & had to switch off - which was annoying as I usually enjoy watching AnnMarie from HD. One of the things that Ellis kept yelling about was the £2 p&p cap for all online orders, but I can't recall how long it lasts (it's def just an event thing, not a permanent change) cos I was getting confused with the Festive Flexi Pays that she was also screeching about :angry:

Nearly got to watch Ali on C&C this morning (some lovely new masks), during which Leonie was also mentioning the p&p, but the cat was being a PIA so the time scale still didn't register *sigh*

suban
29-10-2010, 03:44 PM
I have hunted through the web pages and still no indication when this is to finish. I didn't understand the flexi-basket for the weekend either. Is it as long as one item is £50 or as long as the order is £50? They were pretty enigmatic in their wording.

craftycat
29-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Maybe if they teach their people how not to lose orders and forget to inform customers they may get more people to buy from them. (although I wouldn't buy from them if they were the only company in the world

Same here Keiko. Too much gone wrong too often

Alice3_2009
30-10-2010, 08:22 AM
I only paid £2 p & p for the new Seraphina yesterday, but did not understand it. Did they mean you could buy other things and it was still £2?

Anyway, I have got to stop! My cupboards are too full.

JanTheNan
30-10-2010, 08:50 AM
£2 per order Alice, as in fill your boots order until Sunday midnight.

Alice3_2009
30-10-2010, 08:59 AM
Bgr! Would have bought some glitter card.