PDA

View Full Version : Sam Poole journal stamps Creative expressions

lee
14-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Really enjoyed the show with Jo and Nigel today using Sam Pooles stamps. So had to get some grunge paper and have a go at making some journals. They would be great for alsorts of things, sketch books, note books etc!

rembrandt
15-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Must admit that Jo is joining my list of favs!

lee
15-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Mine too and she is so precise! I just cannot wait for my goodies to play!

CraftyK
15-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Enjoyed the show very much, but please, ... :mysmilie_365:

"I took ..... ". "I've taken ..... ". Never, "I've took .... ".

Oh dear, is it an age thing, and have I turned into a grumpy old woman ? Funny how a phrase can jump out at you and cause such irritation LOL.

Suzanne
15-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Really enjoyed the show with Jo and Nigel today using Sam Pooles stamps. So had to get some grunge paper and have a go at making some journals. They would be great for alsorts of things, sketch books, note books etc!

I loved the show too - It gave me lots of ideas too - love the stamps
Although these workshops aren`t using the journal stamps , but they use the grungeboard and might help so I thought I would add this link - Grungeboard click here (http://creativeexpressionsdesigns.wordpress.com/grundgeboard/)

I have to say my favourite one is the laced book at the bottom and the grungeboard or paper is fanatsic for this project

Suzanne x

rembrandt
16-11-2010, 05:09 AM
Enjoyed the show very much, but please, ... :mysmilie_365:

"I took ..... ". "I've taken ..... ". Never, "I've took .... ".

Oh dear, is it an age thing, and have I turned into a grumpy old woman ? Funny how a phrase can jump out at you and cause such irritation LOL.

No, you're not CraftyK - my personal irritant that seems to be used constantly is "these ones" grrrr:mysmilie_497:

debo
16-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Is it any wonder that English-speaking nations are hopeless at foreign languages when we don't even understand our own?

Bring back grammar lessons!!ASAP!!

keiko1
16-11-2010, 01:37 PM
It reminds me of Morecambe and Wise - It's a book what I wrote - lol
No it is annoying when English seems to get mixed with that strange language spoken by many teenagers....It is not good grammer, and it makes the presenters sound like muppets (I take that back I like The Muppets) Like they are trying to be teenagers again,,,

Competa
16-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Well said Rembrandt. Sam Poole is rapidly becoming one of my favourite stamp designers too. Encore please Sam!

icebubble
16-11-2010, 06:44 PM
I am very interested in the new stamps but wonder if they can be purchased from somewhere else as I won't buy from C&C. I would be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

That's Crafty!
16-11-2010, 07:56 PM
I am very interested in the new stamps but wonder if they can be purchased from somewhere else as I won't buy from C&C. I would be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

We have them here (http://thatscrafty.co.uk/acatalog/Creative_Expressions_Clear_Stamps.html). :happy:

icebubble
16-11-2010, 09:56 PM
We have them here (http://thatscrafty.co.uk/acatalog/Creative_Expressions_Clear_Stamps.html). :happy:

Thanks for letting me know but it's a shame as one of them is out of stock already. :doh:

That's Crafty!
17-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Thanks for letting me know but it's a shame as one of them is out of stock already. :doh:

I know - it went out of stock just after I posted. Sorry. :sad: We do have more on order though. :happy:

budgie
17-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Just been and placed an order!

craftycat
17-11-2010, 08:37 AM
A word of praise for Laura and her company too. I've ordered quite a bit. Always arrives quickly, prices are good........

Yay for Laura!

That's Crafty!
17-11-2010, 08:40 AM
A word of praise for Laura and her company too. I've ordered quite a bit. Always arrives quickly, prices are good........

Yay for Laura!

Thank you so much - very much appreciated. :happy:

lee
17-11-2010, 08:51 AM
Me too for laura!

rembrandt
17-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Laura this has probably been mentioned before- but it's early here and I'm tired and just had to content with Howard screeching in my ear for almost an hour -
Do you ship to the USA? Thanks!

That's Crafty!
17-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Laura this has probably been mentioned before- but it's early here and I'm tired and just had to content with Howard screeching in my ear for almost an hour -
Do you ship to the USA? Thanks!

We certainly do. We send overseas orders by International Signed For and the default for overseas shipping is set at £35 but dont panick! Its just set at this so that we are emailed prior to orders being completed so we can let you have an exact shipping cost. :happy:

rembrandt
17-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Thanks for explaining that Laura! I think I WOULD have panicked! lol!

lee
17-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Just got me grunge paper thanks Laura will be making my journal over the weekend!