PDA

View Full Version : Kanban clear rubber stamps giveaway

Winspiration
16-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Available on my facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/foilplay) this week :wink:

Princess4Wiz
16-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Thanks, Wins, but I don't do Facebook LOL

Millburn
16-11-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm another who doesn't do Facebook :D

Winspiration
16-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Sorry folks!

I did do one on my blog a while back (and posted about it here too), but there was very little interest. I've already had more than twice as many entries in the last 24 hours on facebook than in a whole week on the blog giveaway.

tru-ella
16-11-2010, 07:29 PM
I do Facebook, lol

LynneH
16-11-2010, 07:33 PM
I haven't been on my Facebook for months. :thinking: I must try and get back into it.

sugarplum
16-11-2010, 08:00 PM
I'll have alook on facebook Thanks

fabyon
16-11-2010, 09:59 PM
Do I do Facebook ? LOL

Millburn
16-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Sorry folks!

I did do one on my blog a while back (and posted about it here too), but there was very little interest. I've already had more than twice as many entries in the last 24 hours on facebook than in a whole week on the blog giveaway.

Good :up: you deserve all the business you can get; you give great service; I know there is a list of things that I just come to you for; and then a list I check if you do, and if you do I buy and stop looking; as I've said here before; I've dealt with you as Foilplay for about 6yrs on ebay originally, and every single transaction has been A1+

So hopefully you facebook promo will nett great business, and that will mean that you'll be about for me to go shopping with when I need/want to for many long moons to come

btw; I think (depends who I get) I'll be using you for a secret santa on an ME forum I'm on; now that will be fun :D :D

Winspiration
16-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Awww :mysmilie_504: Millburn :flower:

Fab - I reckon I've seen you on there :tongue: :cool2:

Rentochops
16-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Do I do Facebook ? LOL

..Twitter?

I've just bumped into another fellow member from here - thanks to Wins!

Millburn
16-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Awww :mysmilie_504: Millburn :flower:

Gill you deserve praise; you are really good; I live in a weeny community; town 4,500, out lying not much more; and through the work that bought me here; & my fella I get service that most people in 2010 don't get; with wee exceptions; and in my experience you Gill are that exception; a total joy to buy from; if you have it you are my top choice to buy from

Mind you I'm pretified if you get to big

Winspiration
16-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Thank you again, Millburn - my head is certainly in danger of getting big now after all your very kind words :grin:

Seriously, I won't be getting that much bigger now, as I don't have the capacity to do so - building an empire was never on my list of things to do, I'm too much of a control freak for that :wink:

That was a happy co-incidence, ROC :sun:

Rentochops
16-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Gill you deserve praise; you are really good; I live in a weeny community; town 4,500, out lying not much more; and through the work that bought me here; & my fella I get service that most people in 2010 don't get; with wee exceptions; and in my experience you Gill are that exception; a total joy to buy from; if you have it you are my top choice to buy from

Mind you I'm pretified if you get to big

lol if you need more staff Gill you know where to come, I have experience - well at buying.

Winspiration
17-11-2010, 09:03 AM
Thanks, ROC :grin: