PDA

View Full Version : christmas card

speedy
29-11-2010, 10:04 AM
i made this to try and get my mojo back and to take my mind off of things used a digistamp image from the pamela west volume 2 cd rom ran a piece of card through the cuttlebug backing paper from a cd rom and some glitter paper i had then used an embellishment on the top of the tree and some sticky gems along the tree

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/poppysfriend/xmascard001.jpg

kitten_with_claws
29-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Aww, that's sweet Speedy, who doesn't love robins, eh? :cool2:
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too good, or too crafty-minded at the mo, understandable though with Christmas just a few weeks away - will you be off to your cousin's to eat all their nosh on Xmas Day? LOL
I shall have to go & have a look at that Pamela West CD, I must be the only person on this forum who still doesn't have any CDs,.....!

budgie
29-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Lovely card speedy. I love robins on Christmas cards, they just look right at Christmas. Will have to find my PW cd up, I didn't realise it had digi stamps on, don't think I have used it yet!

Princess4Wiz
29-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Lovely card speedy! I too love robins on Christmas cards. They are always so bright and cheery :D

suban
29-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Lovely card Speedy - just like the robin in my garden this morning!

juliet
29-11-2010, 10:16 PM
That's lovely speedy. Great robin! The glitter paper looks fab. Nothing like crafting for good therapy!

Phree
29-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Lovely card speedy, and great colouring on the Robin, very true to life. And yes, I'm another Robin fan! Was watching the cutest little Robin in my garden today - all fat and round cuz he had his feathers fluffed up against the cold!