PDA

View Full Version : Any adhesive for Eclips/Robo?

Lolpf
29-11-2010, 09:24 PM
question answered thx

jenty
29-11-2010, 10:43 PM
But what is the answer, might be useful! :happy:

Lolpf
29-11-2010, 11:37 PM
But what is the answer, might be useful! :happy:

Sorry Jenty, still working out how these forums operate and removed question as I didn't want people wasting their time on my question when it's dealt with. The answer was............3M Postionable Adhesive Spray. Crafters Choice was also mentioned (from C&C) but person who had used it said it was c**p.

jenty
30-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Thanks and welcome to the forum. I thought the answer might be useful as I have just bought a secondhand Robo. I have yet to work out how to use it but I am gathering all the info I can!

craftycat
30-11-2010, 07:28 AM
Hi and welcome Lolpf. Useful info for me too. Not for the Robo but all sort of die cuts. I like the CC stuff myself but didn't realise 3M made a similar product - they do make better quality items.

NikkyHall
30-11-2010, 08:11 AM
Make sure you get the RED can of 3M it's the RE-positionable one - you can use blue spraymount if you want but it will make your mats dirtier. I bought 6 cans of the "other" one and it's full of big CHUNKY bits - eeek!! Totally unusable for what I would ever want!

jpuddleduck
01-12-2010, 05:51 AM
Try Crafters Companion 'Stick & Spray' I do a lot of cutting with my Robbo and the stick & spray works very well but beware of it being over sticky for the first couple of sheets after spraying after that you should get about 20 sheets before re-spraying.

Shepherdess
06-12-2010, 10:38 PM
I use Aleene's Tack it over and over glue, mixed 50/50 with water and brushed on then left to dry, works brilliantly, had to buy it from USA though, don't know of anywhere to buy it in the UK.