PDA

View Full Version : Creative Expressions Embossing Folders.

sam
01-02-2011, 04:45 PM
I apologise if this question has already been asked and I just can't see for looking.:taphead:

I've recently bought some of these embossing folders (thanks Rich) but I'm having trouble getting them through Cuttlebug - it feels a bit tight - anybody else experience the same? Should I be doing a different sort of "sandwich" from the normal embossing one.

Any advice appreciated.

angela
01-02-2011, 05:26 PM
I was going to ask whether they would fit the cuttlebug as they are bigger?

LoobyLou
01-02-2011, 05:29 PM
I have a BS and I have found that the lattice/trellis design one actually cuts through the card if I use the normal folder sandwich. I have had to remove a cutting plate and substitute it with a shim instead

sam
01-02-2011, 05:40 PM
They fit through the cuttlebug fine sizewise, Angela, it's just they they feel tight thickness wise.

lee
01-02-2011, 10:25 PM
I thing Jo from Crafting expressions was having probs getting them through the cuttlebug the other day!

craftycat
02-02-2011, 09:16 AM
I do the same as Looby, replace cutting plate with some shim.

Wellington
02-02-2011, 01:56 PM
I have literally just got the lattice one yesterday & haven't had time to play but did notice there was a sticker on the back of the pack saying that as the folder is thicker than usual folders it doesn't go through a GC with the usual sandwich - there was an interweb address to go to for further info; haven't got the packet to hand, but I think it was the Creative Expressions website.

sam
02-02-2011, 03:41 PM
I've had a look on the website Welly, but it only gives info for the GC!