PDA

View Full Version : ooops

sugarplum
27-06-2008, 11:07 PM
managed to watch the whole of the craft week without ordering anything but at the last minute thought I might aswell get some more tape pens as I was down to my last one so figured better to get them when it is free p&p. Placed my order thendecided to tidy up the living room only to find an envelope with 5 completely unused tape pens... DOH!!!!!

Mrs D
28-06-2008, 05:54 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does these kind of things - :D
I ordered a few things this week - I wanted to try the Pinflair glue as I always have problems with silicon as it dries up and I have to throw out tubes after one use.

sugarplum
28-06-2008, 08:07 AM
I ordered a few things this week - I wanted to try the Pinflair glue as I always have problems with silicon as it dries up and I have to throw out tubes after one use.

I have wasted so many tubes of silicon after just one use so tried the pinflair gel It is great I put a little at a time into the syringe and it lasts for weeks I would not buy silicon again as the pinflair gel is much better

Wellington
28-06-2008, 09:47 AM

Yes, I had that prob too. Along with always managing to either squash the decoup almost flat with no depth & getting the glue over my fingers. I ordered a tube of pinflair gel from JS a couple of weeks back - without syringes though. Haven't played with it as yet, I still tend to prefer foam pads for decoup etc

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
28-06-2008, 01:34 PM
not bought nothing but there was too much repetive stuff on for me to remain intrested