PDA

View Full Version : I'm home and my TSV is here

Rentochops
20-10-2008, 12:53 PM
How nice to come home to a heap of parcels - the Jollynation TSV is excellent, after a nightmare journey (made the plane with 5 mins to spare thanks to rail nightmare)!

I also got the 2 books of decoupage that were TSV's on IW - and then were discounted - they are excellent too.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
20-10-2008, 12:58 PM
ohh nice one ROC

Wellington
20-10-2008, 01:17 PM
How nice to come home to a heap of parcels - the Jollynation TSV is excellent, after a nightmare journey (made the plane with 5 mins to spare thanks to rail nightmare)!

I also got the 2 books of decoupage that were TSV's on IW - and then were discounted - they are excellent too.

Hurrah!! I'm waiting on those decoup books...whoops, I forgot to mention I caved & bought them both...I may send one back, depending on what they look like in real life...

Rentochops
20-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Hurrah!! I'm waiting on those decoup books...whoops, I forgot to mention I caved & bought them both...I may send one back, depending on what they look like in real life...

I don't think you will Welly, they are nice!

Phree
20-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Welcome back ROC, have fun playing with your new stash!

brednall
20-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Mine has been delivered to work this afternoon but I will have to wait till tomorrow night to have a play when my OH is at university.

Emma

Wellington
21-10-2008, 03:55 PM
The decoup books were delivered literally as I was putting my coat on to get the kids from school & I've had no chance to look at them yet - hubby's due home in the next 10mins or so, I'm gonna have to wait till much later tonight before I can open them up. For the moment I've just (almost literally) squashed the box under the stairs :eek: