PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon A Time scrapbook 585611

ceejay
22-10-2008, 12:48 AM
Anyone bought this kit?

Have just received this kit and it is absolutely beautiful,BUT,the covering on the outside of the scrapbook(a kind of cling film,but stuck down) has lots of wrinkles in it.Is it supposed to be like that,ie sort of distressed,or should it be nice and smooth with the only bumps being the glitter wording?The scrapbook also has a loose dustcover but the wrinkles can be seen through it. I am so disappointed as this is a replacement as the first one failed to arrive.:mad:

artysam
22-10-2008, 07:44 AM
lots of us have that kit ceejay, we'll have to have a look and see.

vimto
22-10-2008, 10:46 AM
Hi
Mine is lovely and flat/ smooth no wrinkles at all.
Hope this helps
take care
Vxxx

purdycraft
22-10-2008, 10:58 AM
I have this kit. There are no real wrinkles but there is a drawn crease in the lower right hand corner which is meant to be there. It's the same on the back too.

Winspiration
22-10-2008, 11:35 AM
What a shame, ceejay :(

I had an Anna Griffin scrapbook kit, probably a couple of years ago now, which had a similar problem with creased cover. Lots of them were affected and on that occasion QVC sent out new scrapbooks (and I got to keep the old one too - not that I have actually used either of them yet, mind :rolleyes:).

Definitely worth calling CS.

ceejay
23-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Thanks for your replies,I am going to send it back for a replacement,just have to ring and arrange collection.3rd time lucky I hope.

Rainbowwand
24-10-2008, 12:03 PM
I remember seeing an oriental scrapbook in the outlet shop was a lovely scrapbook but every album in the shop had a wrinkly cover, such a shame :(

Spendsloads
27-10-2008, 08:01 AM
I have the Once Upon a Time kit and it is in perfect condition (and a gorgeous kit). I also had two of that Anna Griffin set with the dodgy scrapbook. The first time I had to return it for a refund, but the second time, they replaced the scrapbook.