PDA

View Full Version : Secret Valentine all in?

Rainbowwand
19-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Has everyone received and posted a piccy of their Secret Valentine??

please only reply if you either, have not received a card, or have not been able to post a picture of the card you received, it just helps save my frazzled brain lol

Guesses, and yes i know you can get in a right muddle when trying to guess the makers of so many cards, or is that just me!, can start from now, but there is no obligation to guess so if you really would rather not thats ok,

Rainbowwand
24-02-2011, 07:57 AM
lol no guesses on the Secret Valentine, so i guess at least a few of you are like me and get in a right pickle when trying to guess who sent what and who i haven't already guessed for some other card ect lol so will go ahead with the random number generator or whatever its called to pick a winner for me and if you haven't read my other post you may go ahead and reveal which card it was that you sent, many thanks for taking part and i hope you enjoyed it, oh and if you have guessed and i have missed it in another post then do point me in the right direction thanks

Winspiration
24-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Thank you for organising the swap, RW - it was brilliant to see all the beautiful and very different cards :D

I'm sorry I didn't get round to guessing - it was just a bit hard to find the time, not to mention very hard to suss who created what!

Millburn
24-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Thank you from me to for organising the swap, and I've been a bit busy/pooped too

suban
24-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Thanks for organising - I'm just clueless!

Little Jan
24-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the swap it really is lovely to see everyones cards,I also have been up to my eyes in it and have just not had the time to guess.

Princess4Wiz
24-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Thanks for getting it all organized! I had written down my guesses, but just couldn't find the time to post them. I've only got two correct so far anyway LOL