PDA

View Full Version : Craft Weekend (24th Oct)

Wellington
24-10-2008, 09:16 AM
I see from the listings of the Preview Show that there's a new MIC kit coming - choice of Victorian Cameos (http://www.createandcraft.tv/Victorian_Cameo%40es_Decoupage_Selection_140769.as px?) or Victorian Pearl (http://www.createandcraft.tv/Victorian_Pearl%40es_Decoupage_Selection._140772.a spx?)

Wellington
24-10-2008, 09:18 AM
And here are the invertage kits - choice of Everyday (http://www.createandcraft.tv/Everyday_Invertage_Kit_141072.aspx?) or Floral (http://www.createandcraft.tv/Floral_Invertage_141202.aspx?)

Wellington
24-10-2008, 09:21 AM
Plus the new JS Baby CD - have a look at her site for more details...:)

Jeanette
24-10-2008, 09:22 AM
And here are the invertage kits - choice of Everyday (http://www.createandcraft.tv/Everyday_Invertage_Kit_141072.aspx?) or Floral (http://www.createandcraft.tv/Floral_Invertage_141202.aspx?)

Just spotted them too!;)

Wellington
24-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Oh carp it's Howard :eek:

Rainbowwand
24-10-2008, 10:02 AM
I am hoping its free p n p across the board, but somehow i have my doubts :(

Wellington
24-10-2008, 10:19 AM
I am hoping its free p n p across the board, but somehow i have my doubts :(

...well, it's free p&p on the preview show ATM...usually a good pointer...Plus I think they can't help but have free p&p for the full site during a Craft Weekend cos of the amount of products they have on sale across the 3 days - you couldn't have some shows with free p&p & some without. It must be much easier on the admin side to just have free p&p for everything?

Rainbowwand
24-10-2008, 10:23 AM
...well, it's free p&p on the preview show ATM...usually a good pointer...Plus I think they can't help but have free p&p for the full site during a Craft Weekend cos of the amount of products they have on sale across the 3 days - you couldn't have some shows with free p&p & some without. It must be much easier on the admin side to just have free p&p for everything?

I thought i could remember getting an email and it saying something about special p n p prices on some items, but then i might just be making it up,:D better go and see if i still have the email and read what it says properly lol

Rainbowwand
24-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Huge savings across our ranges, offers on P&P and much more .....

this was the bit that confused me, but then thats easily done lol as Marzipan will no doubt readily agree :D

Wellington
24-10-2008, 10:28 AM
I very rarely get emails from C&C :D There was a special p&p for the POTD/Blockuster/4DD (whatever the bliddy heck they want to call it these days!) earlier this week - it was free for the products on the Blockbuster shows only

And Howard hasn't a clue what he's flogging again - he's showed the stacker sheets with Twisted details on screen & the Twisted pyramage with the stacker sheets details on screen. The Gallery don't appear to know much either...

Wellington
24-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Oh good grief, the website's fallen over for the Preview show - that'll be the JS CD...

Jeanette
24-10-2008, 10:44 AM
What a cr*p demo for the invertage. Howard didn't even show all the images

Rainbowwand
24-10-2008, 10:47 AM
oh free p n p on the show but not on the website,

Wellington
24-10-2008, 11:37 AM
What a cr*p demo for the invertage. Howard didn't even show all the images

Didin't get to see it cos MIL arrived home with DD :D

Jeanette
24-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Didin't get to see it cos MIL arrived home with DD :D

I didn't see them either Welly despite having my eyes fixed on the TV screen;)

Tolly
24-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Saw about 10 mins of the Blockbuster show before I had to turn it off!

I try and avoid commenting on anything connected to IW/C&C as it's rare I have anything positive to say about them! (The only person worth watching on there is Joanna Sheen)....But can someone please explain to me how Stephanie Weightman can say in one breath that it's got incredibly busy and "everyone's leaped to the phones" and then in the very next sentence says" And the good news is that there aren't any queues on the phones!" Then she said over 30% of the stock has been sold then 10 minutes later it's " approaching 30% of the stock sold!"

Also they are claiming that their normal price for this blockbuster is £69-99?! When did they ever sell any kit for that amount?

Sorry, may be it's me but I can not spend my money with a channel that blatantly insults the viewers intelligence as obviously as this channel does!

DianaDreads
24-10-2008, 11:03 PM
Grr, the colour dimension peel offs are back in stock. Don't think I'll bother trying to order them again.
Can someone please tell me that I do NOT need the new MIC kits, I must wait until they turn up in an Extravaganza as there are considerably less pieces in them than there used to be for about the same price. As if we wouldn't notice ;)

Jeanette
25-10-2008, 05:49 AM
DD, you do not need the new MIC kits http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/puzzlessue/No%20Shake%20Head/smiley_nope.gif
DD, you do not need the new MIC kits http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/puzzlessue/No%20Shake%20Head/smiley_nope.gif

Hope that helps!!

Jeanette
25-10-2008, 07:53 AM
Just been to preview some of the items in todays shows and noticed that some of the items don't have prices but have big red notices saying item available between certain hours! How odd. Maybe they're worried the items will sell out before going to air

gill71
25-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Just been to preview some of the items in todays shows and noticed that some of the items don't have prices but have big red notices saying item available between certain hours! How odd. Maybe they're worried the items will sell out before going to air

I noticed that they did this with the colour dimension peel-offs when I looked yesterday what was coming up in the 11pm extravaganza show.

maisie*daisy
25-10-2008, 10:20 AM
there are considerably less pieces in them than there used to be for about the same price. As if we wouldn't notice ;)

I watched the midnight hour last night and not once did Stephanie say how many cards were in each kit .This morning the have a graphic saying 64 cards ,so thats 16 cards in each kit . Very naughty as they are making out ,but not actually saying ,that its there regular size kits that are 40 cards for about £20-£25 that they are selling for £7.50.

Not a bad price for 16 cards and envelopes with all the bits ,but I dont want all 4 sets , so not for me .

did I notice that some of the fairys are from the previous fairy set that was in the extravaganza ?

chrissie
25-10-2008, 10:40 AM
You know, I think that every single one of these kits (full size) at some point has been in an Extravaganza show!
I have the Foxy fairies & was dithering over the Midsummer dreams ones (butterflies, fairies & dragonflies) from an Extravaganza.
My friend had purchased the Oriental (at full price), so was miffed when it rolled up at a greatly reduced price a few weeks later on an Extravaganza hour.
So that just leaves the bears, & I'm sure they've been reduced previously.
I noticed exactly the same- not once has it been mentioned exactly what you are receiving - usually they have a screen chart with this type of kit, that lists exactly what you are getting, don't they? I have seen a screen chart, but only a very vague one.
Hmmmmm.

maisie*daisy
25-10-2008, 10:57 AM
yes I think your right . If you could buy them at £7.50 for one set I might have been tempted ,the designs are pretty. wonder if it will sell out ? Havent really watched this morning as Ellis the non crafter was on

Dips
25-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Grr, the colour dimension peel offs are back in stock. Don't think I'll bother trying to order them again.
Can someone please tell me that I do NOT need the new MIC kits, I must wait until they turn up in an Extravaganza as there are considerably less pieces in them than there used to be for about the same price. As if we wouldn't notice ;)

DD, once again, I fell fast asleep whilst the Extravaganza was on - but I know I can rely on you to tell me if I missed any real bargains! Did anything that might be on a list make an appearence? It really annoys me that the TV guide "show products" list never lists everything they actually show in these hours:rolleyes:

Rentochops
25-10-2008, 12:03 PM
You know, I think that every single one of these kits (full size) at some point has been in an Extravaganza show!
I have the Foxy fairies & was dithering over the Midsummer dreams ones (butterflies, fairies & dragonflies) from an Extravaganza.
My friend had purchased the Oriental (at full price), so was miffed when it rolled up at a greatly reduced price a few weeks later on an Extravaganza hour.
So that just leaves the bears, & I'm sure they've been reduced previously.
I noticed exactly the same- not once has it been mentioned exactly what you are receiving - usually they have a screen chart with this type of kit, that lists exactly what you are getting, don't they? I have seen a screen chart, but only a very vague one.
Hmmmmm.

you are right Chrissie, perhaps it's left over MIC stock re-packed, I got the teddies from an Extravaganza. I found myself counting the cards as SW flicked through them last night - lack of info drives you mad.

sugarplum
25-10-2008, 12:32 PM
the only one I would want is the teddy one but not the other 3 so my money's safe

Jeanette
25-10-2008, 12:37 PM
I'm saving myself for Invertage on Monday :D

sue b
25-10-2008, 01:21 PM
these are ALL reduced sets (in Quantity) of previous potd........very sneaky C&C....Have you lost imagination or Ideas or both!!!!!!...lol

Dips
25-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Does anyone else think it is really weird that one of these sets doesn't include a Christmas theme - I certainly do!

Chess
25-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Does anyone else think it is really weird that one of these sets doesn't include a Christmas theme - I certainly do!

They daren't!! La Weightman said during the last Christmas 4 day deal or whatever that it would be the last Christmas kit!

jacobsmum
25-10-2008, 03:52 PM
The fairy kit has 16 cards, the teddy bear kit has ONLY 8 cards and the other 2 have 12 in each I think. When I read the website description I worked out only 48 cards and envelopes but do check it out for yourselves.

The backing papers are only 18 in each kit and only 3 or 4 sticker sheets and only 1 ribbon sheet in each kit.

I was gonna get this then realised how much it wasn't!!!

Jeanette
25-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Tonights 4 day deal is

Dynamic Decoupage Kit

Price: £29.99

Club Member Price £26.99
Postage and Packaging: £0.00

Estimates based on UK delivery

Item Code: 141140

Kit makes 48 cards in 3 styles of decoupage
Save £30 on this amazing offer
Everything you need to craft eye-catching cards with a difference

A MM kit but what is it with all the foiling on every layer. It detracts away from the image. Mind you maybe thats what they want as some of the images are a bit dodgy!!

Wellington
25-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Don't really like the images in this Decoup kit TBH, so it ain't thrilling me at all. Liked the tunnel book card thingy (whatever MM called it) though....

And I've had the Mother of Pearl kit in my basket for more than 10mins...Hmmm...have they changed the amount of time you can hold stuff before it pops out? I don't think I'll get it, as lush as it is - I've just had that spending splurge on lush papers from QVC for a start :D

Wasn't impressed with the MIC Blockbuster simply cos I already have the one kit I'd be interested in - the Oriental POTD - & I've barely used any of it yet. Actually, the size of each mini kit in the Blockbuster may well have suited me more in the first place :rolleyes:

DianaDreads
25-10-2008, 09:51 PM
I have to confess that the kits that were tempting me weren't the blockbuster as I already have all those kits but this one - Victorian cameo and pearl multibuy http://www.createandcraft.tv/Multibuy_Set_of__Victorian_Cameo_%40a_Pearl_140773 .aspx? but it definitely doesn't have as much as the original Wonderland ones, they all came with 173 elements. One had 134 and the other much less (although that did include some dreaded decoupage so it was a bit different).
The thing I really liked about the original Wonderlands is that they contain all those sheets of sticky ribbons and other stickers, I have so many that I know my coffin is going to end up being plastered with them :eek: but at least I'm never short of a few stickers when I'm making cards :D
The new ones also have upsell kits to go with them so they work out even more expensive. Hmmm, definitely something to go on the 'when Extravaganza'd' list :rolleyes:

Wellington
25-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Oh bum - it's Joanna P doing the Extravaganza :eek: How much will she screech to you think...

DianaDreads
25-10-2008, 10:14 PM
I don't know, I turned the sound off as soon as I saw it was her! :D

crafty anne
26-10-2008, 07:44 AM
I quite liked the blockbuster kit and am a real fan of the wonderland kits too, but I have bought a few of them before so not for me this time. I do think though that the smaller kits are a really good idea. Perhaps they should do that more often, maybe even a pick and mix, a selection of kits for say £10 each and the more you buy the cheaper they get.

have just watched a bit of the Dynamic Decoupage kit. I rarely like the Marsden Mafia kits but this is outstanding in its awfulness. They have taken nice ideas like pyramage, invertage and twisters and turned them into something that looks tacky. Have to agree with you Jeanette the heavy foiling around the edges of each layer is to disguise the cheap and nasty images. Maybe Marsden has been scouring the Tesco value birthday cards for inspiration.

maisie*daisy
26-10-2008, 08:28 AM
I like th dynamic set ,well the tunnel ideas,but not the price.I am sitting on my hands until it turns up in an extravaganza.
I'm waivering a bit though because the last MM POTD has never turned up on anything again and I loved that set. It was the one with the large decoupage in

Jeanette
26-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Watched the 4 day deal again and that foiling on the pyramage is just wrong. You really have to look hard to see what the image is. I am saving my pennies for the invertage tomorrow

maisie*daisy
26-10-2008, 09:35 AM
:eek:wonder if Michelle reads this as she has said in the show ,"most people like the foiling but if you dont like it you can cut if off"

Jeanette
26-10-2008, 09:44 AM
:eek:wonder if Michelle reads this as she has said in the show ,"most people like the foiling but if you dont like it you can cut if off"

:eek: I missed that, I've got it on mute

crafty anne
26-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Just watched another bit of the show. The images are definitely all wrong with the foiled edges, just awful. Will say though that I quite liked the other guest, thought she was much, much better than Marsden although that ridiculously huge card with the diamond in the front was a bit of a monstrosity. I don't think I would be putting that on my mantlepiece.

Jeanette
26-10-2008, 10:07 AM
that ridiculously huge card with the diamond in the front was a bit of a monstrosity.

OMG Anne, you'll never believe it. Joanne was discussing with the new girl what to call 'that' card and I shouted at the TV, MONSTROSITY!!!!

Rentochops
26-10-2008, 10:11 AM
The images are similar to that Blockbuster disaster with the Huge decoupage where they reduced the price, really naff...I can't stand Marsden's over complicated cards, but agree the other lady is very nice and i liked her demo (even if it was mirror card, pearl paper - repeat ad nauseum).

Anyone know what's the POTD for tonight?

Anne
26-10-2008, 10:13 AM
That "cracker" card was truly horrible. :eek: It didn't look particularly stable either the way Joanne kept opening it and shutting it and opening it and shutting it. I was just waiting for it to collapse. :D

Jeanette
26-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Maybe this

Embossed Mini Frame Decoupage Kit

Price: £24.99

Club Member Price £22.49
Postage and Packaging: £0.00

Estimates based on UK delivery

Item Code: 138949

Save £15 on this great offer!
Beautiful designs with matching mini frames

Description
A great way to show friends and loved ones how much you care - put your heart into this beautiful decoupage kit and create stunning cards that everyone will love!

Contains:

10x A4 Sheets Die Cut Floral Decoupage:

4 Different floral designs per sheet
Each design is numbered for ease of layering
1x A4 Sheet of 40 Floral Stickers:

Floral designs match the decoupage designs
1x Pack of 40 White Embossed Mini Frames:

10 Different Frame designs
4 Frames per design
Designs include:
2x Different Ovals
Diamond
Round
Square
Heart
Half Moon
Window
3 Semi Circle
5 Semi Circle
40x White, Pre-scored Glittered & Floral Cards:

Each card size folded - 20.8 x 11.4 cm
40 Different designs to match the decoupage
Each card has frame lines around the floral design to match the mini frame designs
Each card has a miniture floral design on the back of the card the same design as on the front of the card
40x White Envelopes:

Each envelope size - 21.5 x 12.3 cm
Weight/Dimensions:

Rentochops
26-10-2008, 12:35 PM
I like decoupage - but am fed up with it on C&C - and why is it always die cut now?:mad:

Tolly
26-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Just watched another bit of the show. The images are definitely all wrong with the foiled edges, just awful. Will say though that I quite liked the other guest, thought she was much, much better than Marsden although that ridiculously huge card with the diamond in the front was a bit of a monstrosity. I don't think I would be putting that on my mantlepiece.

Totally agree! Clearly The Marsden Mafia & Weightman etc don't personally mail out many cards! The cost to mail the hideous cards they keep bring on puts me off let alone the ugly tacky artwork!

Rentochops
26-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Totally agree! Clearly The Marsden Mafia & Weightman etc don't personally mail out many cards! The cost to mail the hideous cards they keep bring on puts me off let alone the ugly tacky artwork!

When she does a card it is very simple and boring - where's hubby - have they kicked him off?

Tolly
26-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Has he? We can but hope ROC!

crafty anne
26-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Monstrosity!! Haha. Instead of a cracker card, how about a cra**er card?

"When she does a card it is very simple and boring" - makes me wonder if she actually does any of those samples herself. It also looks like the new girl has taken over from hubby. When he did a potd on his own it was like watching paint dry so maybe he has been kicked off. I also think that the Marsden Mafia just seem to rip everyone else off, they have taken to doing stackers, twisters and invertage, just not very well.

I think that Nancy said she was back on again tonight as well (they are getting their money's worth out of her). I may not buy tonight' kit but I do like watching her demos though plus she makes me laugh, she is very down to earth and a lovely change from Marsden. also her cards don't need scaffolding!

Rentochops
26-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Monstrosity!! Haha. Instead of a cracker card, how about a cra**er card?

"When she does a card it is very simple and boring" - makes me wonder if she actually does any of those samples herself. It also looks like the new girl has taken over from hubby. When he did a potd on his own it was like watching paint dry so maybe he has been kicked off. I also think that the Marsden Mafia just seem to rip everyone else off, they have taken to doing stackers, twisters and invertage, just not very well.

I think that Nancy said she was back on again tonight as well (they are getting their money's worth out of her). I may not buy tonight' kit but I do like watching her demos though plus she makes me laugh, she is very down to earth and a lovely change from Marsden. also her cards don't need scaffolding!

I like Nancy now she is not in collusion with Marsden, she got lost before - I like her now as well and I don't even mention her fringe nowadays. I like it when she was talking to Martin and he asked about one of her cats and said "oh he's dead":D She must be great to have a cat called Stinky.

Dips
26-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Mucky Marsden must be as sick as a parrott if she's watching Joanna Sheen! Joanna shows that you can craft with style, talent and finese, demonstrating interesting samples that aren't just about sticking as much square cut mirror and glittering card as you can get onto a monstrous card. Talk about chalk and cheese!

I was also horrified to realise that Denise was on with JS, after the way that she behaved on the Jane Netley Mayhew show, but clearly Denise was given a good telling off ("someone complained" - not one, I would think, but many) and she appears to be being much better behaved - although everything is still all about her.

Anne
26-10-2008, 01:59 PM
What happened Dips? I must've missed that.

Dips
26-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Denise was just vile, she kept on and on about the Limas' bums. Joanna Sheen was trying to demonstrate making a sample, and Denise kept on interrupting, looking for the limas' bums on the studio PC. At one stage, JS said something like "I've never had a host that doesn't appear interested in the samples before" and Denise retorted "oh, your only pulling off double sided sticky tape!" She was unbelievably rude and just showed how ignorant she is - good manners are something that clearly escape her. I was absolutely incensed, I started quite a long thread on it at the time :rolleyes:

Anne
26-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Denise was just vile, she kept on and on about the Limas' bums. Joanna Sheen was trying to demonstrate making a sample, and Denise kept on interrupting, looking for the limas' bums on the studio PC. At one stage, JS said something like "I've never had a host that doesn't appear interested in the samples before" and Denise retorted "oh, your only pulling off double sided sticky tape!" She was unbelievably rude and just showed how ignorant she is - good manners are something that clearly escape her. I was absolutely incensed, I started quite a long thread on it at the time :rolleyes:

OMG how rude! Good on JS for saying something. I think most of the female presenters on Ideal World/C&C leave a lot to be desired. Denise, Debbie Shore and Ellis come across as terribly condescending to the viewer.

Tolly
26-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Is it just me or is Joanna Sheen wasted on IW/C&C? Why she is still hanging around on this crappy channel beats the hell out of me.

Rentochops
26-10-2008, 02:13 PM
Is it just me or is Joanna Sheen wasted on IW/C&C? Why she is still hanging around on this crappy channel beats the hell out of me.

Cos she would make Dawn Bibby look bad if she was on QVC and there is no other option.

Tolly
26-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Actually I think Joanna and Dawn would work very well together and compliment one another. plus Joanna wouldn't be surrounded by all the tacky, vulgarities of Weightman, Marsden etc!

Chess
26-10-2008, 04:19 PM

Cos she's a very astute businesswoman who recognises the exposure she gets! i have to confess that I'm not the world's greatest JS fan, particularly when she says of the samples her folk make that " this is a showoff card" or "this is really very simple" when she's displaying an absolute beauty that's probably taken someone hours. And let's be honest, the demos she does are no less "matting and layering" than many another. Some of her CD's are gorgeous, but I reckon it's Sharon Duncan who does the actual work once the images are picked! (Stands down from the firing line!)

Tolly
26-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Oh no, I agree with you Chess. Joanna Sheens' excellent CDs are all down to Sharon Duncan. What I mean is the presentational style and quality. Joanna is head N shoulders above the others and her genuine love of the crafter and crafting business is apparent.
Personally I think some of her comments you mention is because she doesn't want to sound like she's blowing her own trumpet (I am sooooo sick of hearing Marsden saying how gorgeous her own cards!) Hence in her attempts to be modest Joanna goes a little too far the other way. If you know what I mean.

Rentochops
26-10-2008, 05:29 PM
I think both Joanna and Sharon would make the greatest 'Queens of Craft' and I would like them to be on QVC and IW!

Dips
26-10-2008, 05:35 PM
I think one of the many talents that Joanna has is the ability to identify artistic talent and then persuade the owner of said talent to join with her on a project - however, do not under-estimate the skill needed to identify new product opportunities, develop the products and then successfully market them.

I, personally, find some of Joanna's designs (particularly the backing papers) too fussy for my tastes, but I was converted to her CDs with the gorgeous Jane Netley Mayhew CD and have subsequently bought the Fashion Boutique. I tend to use the toppers without the busy backgrounds and they are lovely.

However, even if she is demo a highly decorative floral concoction, I still find her a pleasure to watch and those are words I'd never use in conjunction with some other guests ;)

Rentochops
26-10-2008, 05:36 PM
I think one of the many talents that Joanna has is the ability to identify artistic talent and then persuade the owner of said talent to join with her on a project - however, do not under-estimate the skill needed to identify new product opportunities, develop the products and then successfully market them.

I, personally, find some of Joanna's designs (particularly the backing papers) too fussy for my tastes, but I was converted to her CDs with the gorgeous Jane Netley Mayhew CD and have subsequently bought the Fashion Boutique. I tend to use the toppers without the busy backgrounds and they are lovely.

However, even if she is demo a highly decorative floral concoction, I still find her a pleasure to watch and those are words I'd never use in conjunction with some other guests ;)

Yes I'm not a fan of some of the Victorian stuff and fussy backgrounds, but I just love to watch her craft and she makes me laugh!

jeanfan
26-10-2008, 10:26 PM
OMG how rude! Good on JS for saying something. I think most of the female presenters on Ideal World/C&C leave a lot to be desired. Denise, Debbie Shore and Ellis come across as terribly condescending to the viewer.

Why does Ellis think a top tip is telling you which item you should buy?:confused:

Wellington
26-10-2008, 11:18 PM
I don't think JS & QVC would work so well cos I don't think she'd like the gallery telling her to move on. When she launches a product it needs a good hour of exposure for you to see the CD or the stamps - this would never happen on QVC, they always seem to concentrate on showing a stack of samples & doing one demo at best before (apparently) yelling at DB to move on to the next product.

I overheard a dealer at the craft fair I went to saying that they were very impressed with JS's ability for business & 'self-promotion'.

And, as much as I love watching JS craft, she mats & layers just as much as MM & co - just more subtly, not as much bling & with nicer, more co-ordinated colours & designs.

Um. And for the record - I still like watching MM :D

Jeanette
27-10-2008, 08:14 AM
OMG I love both the invertage sets but I am being good and just going for the Everyday option :D

Judith
27-10-2008, 10:19 AM
I also love both the invertage sets but have gone for the floral set.Haven't got to grips with Christmas set yet but enjoyed Nancy's demos and found them very helpful.

Wellington
27-10-2008, 11:08 AM
Missed the invertage again LOL Was never going to get to see it on at that time with the kids at home! Never mind, I'm not missing spending the money LOL

Jeanette
27-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Missed the invertage again LOL Was never going to get to see it on at that time with the kids at home! Never mind, I'm not missing spending the money LOL

Not sure if they are having a 'Best of the Day' show. If they do, I would imagine the invertage kits would be on then

catseyes
30-10-2008, 02:16 PM
well the craft day was same old same old stuff the only show i made a point of watching after i got fed up with the others was joanna sheen,just love her cds and the samples of the folk that do them for her,and agree also that the backbone of the cds is sharon duncans work,one the samples etc have been chosen.
Did not buy the baby cd not to my taste,but love the Jane Netley Mayhew CD lots and lots.

susannah

Little Jan
30-10-2008, 03:14 PM
I have had the pleasure of being to one of Joanna's demo's, I was in the last group of the day so there were only 3 or 4 of us Normal crafters, I say that in a general term:D as the others were Katrina from Joanna's site,Nancy Watts and a few others whos names escape me(sorry)

Joanna explains things well withhout the I know it all air that some other have and also managed to make a few mistakes that she calls happy accidents, she always turned it around and made it look better then it was ment too in the first place.:D With regards to being on QVC, you are right there is no way anyone would be telling her to move on as she takes her time, in fact the last demo of the day over run by 30mins, and I sure that if people had not started to leave to get their goodies before the shop closed it would have gone on even longer, I am hoping that she will be back to Calico Crafts soon:)