PDA

View Full Version : Paint Fusion - first attempt!

Mystic Mog
05-03-2011, 09:57 AM
Really really pleased with my first attempt at Paint Fusion.

Sheena, you are a genius!:happy:

sugarplum
05-03-2011, 10:01 AM
thats lovelyA fantastic 1st piece. Im still waiting for my dvd

kitten_with_claws
05-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Oooooh, that is really lovely MM....I think that particular stamp/image is my favourite (of those I saw, I don't have any of them myself) & it translates fabulously well to painting, doesn't it? :sun:

Kate's Cards
05-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Nice!!!!
Wish I could get going. :-(

Millburn
05-03-2011, 10:13 AM
that is :up: :grin:

Granny Penny
05-03-2011, 10:32 AM
That is gorgeous. Well done.

Princess4Wiz
05-03-2011, 10:46 AM
F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!!!!!!!!!

jen10
05-03-2011, 11:33 AM
well done! I am sadly not having the same success , I am hoping it is down to me using crappy paints that I already had in the house. Hopefully my brushes and paints will arrive soon

Victoria
05-03-2011, 11:53 AM
I think you're a genius too Mystic Mog! Well done, that's fantastic for a first attempt. You must be really pleased.

JAMMY
05-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Well done, I found that the hardest part to the balckberries was the thumb print!!! I decided that Sheena must have different shaped thumbs to me! I also had to go and buy a box of pencils with rubber ends as the only one in the house yesterday morning had a used rubber and I couldn't get a good print with it.

budgie
05-03-2011, 02:17 PM
That is fantastic! Well done.

papercraftbycarole
05-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Brilliant work!! My stuff has finally arrived - so will be playing tomorrow!! Cxx

angela
05-03-2011, 03:08 PM
amazing well done the berries look good enough to eat

LadyKatkin
05-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Great work MM. Glad to see you all enjoying yourselves (I didn't buy it cos I have enough things not to do already, but I'm a tiny bit wistful)
Kate x

alwayscrafting
05-03-2011, 04:50 PM
That is beautiful - i wish my 1st attempt many years ago had been as good as that!

Re Sheena's thumbs................I seem to recall her saying only a few weeks ago that she can bend hers back! It was my first thought when i saw her do the thumb print!

I have squat fat and squared, and they definately don't do what Sheenas thumbs do (lol)

pyjama princess
05-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Well done that's brilliant.

Clairella
05-03-2011, 05:20 PM
That's your first attempt....WOW

morgana123
05-03-2011, 05:51 PM
That is absolutely gorgeous, wish my parcel would hurry up and arrive so I can get started - went to the Pound Shop while I was in York today - no luck with boxes but got myself a box of 35 pencils with eraser ends in readiness and I have found a naked wooden jewellery box in my garage I can alter. Also have a wooden mirroe that is decorated with a few seashells that Im going to strip so I can try to emulate that gorgeous daisy one she had on the shows for daughter's bedroom.

suban
05-03-2011, 06:21 PM
That really is beautiful!

I noticed Sheena can bend her thumb back further than I can. Wonder if big toe would work just as well? (Yes - I'll clean my feet before and after!)

Shepherdess
05-03-2011, 06:58 PM
WOW that's beautiful, can't wait for my stuff to arrive from CC, I've got a unit in the sitting room I would love to decorate (actually it's a beureau but I can't spell that so put unit instead), mind you I think I'd better start on something smaller to see how I go.

Marilynmcl
05-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Okay........am confused........bendy back thumbs and other contortionate digits are to do with Sheena's new crafting how?? I have only seen her demonstrations for a few moments this week and have missed these bits where she has been using this bendy thumb trick- unfortunately for me! But, it sounds very intriguing nonetheless.Also the need for a rubber topped pencil.....hmmm.?Wish I had remembered to record these programmes....but I have had a few things to distract me and have not been able to watch too much t.v. DRAT IT!!

northern crafter
05-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Just Brilliant at first attempt well done, now waiting for the brushes to arrived have got the Pick of week dvd and stamps on the craft table

nc

LoobyLou
05-03-2011, 07:39 PM
Well done, that's brilliant, especially for a first attempt, my first attempt headed straight to the bin.

Shepherdess
05-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Okay........am confused........bendy back thumbs and other contortionate digits are to do with Sheena's new crafting how?? I have only seen her demonstrations for a few moments this week and have missed these bits where she has been using this bendy thumb trick- unfortunately for me! But, it sounds very intriguing nonetheless.Also the need for a rubber topped pencil.....hmmm.?Wish I had remembered to record these programmes....but I have had a few things to distract me and have not been able to watch too much t.v. DRAT IT!!

If I remember right she put red paint on her thumb and did 3 thumb prints amongst the leaves she then used a dark paint (can't remember if it was blue, black or purple) and using the rubber end of the pencil she dipped it in the dark paint and printed little circles all over the thumb prints to make blackberries.

juliet
05-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Oh wow - brilliant!