PDA

View Full Version : Who's watching "Craft Weekend" (and what else are you doing)?

Dips
26-10-2008, 03:16 PM
I'm half watching (catching shows with Joanne Sheen and Nancy) then watching my records of last week's QVC mini-series when Mucky Marsden is on, at the same time, I'm making 145 lined stardream custom sized envelopes from scratch:p

Gemcrazynan
26-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Watching a bit here and there between walking the dog,drying the dog cooking dinner,walking the dog,drying the dog etc :)

Jeanette
26-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Football on the telly, craft weekend on my laptop and I'm making crimbo cards

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
26-10-2008, 03:38 PM
i`m not watching it lol plus i`m doing the charts on st.com

Winspiration
26-10-2008, 03:52 PM
I watched quite a bit of it yesterday afternoon / evening, I've also been catching up on the QVC mini series too :)

I've been doing quite a bit of listing this weekend - I've nearly got the better of it :rolleyes:

I've also been cutting out shapes with my newish sets of oval nestabilities and using them to make some toppers for Christmas cards, mostly using Craftybitz die cuts :D

I was very tempted to buy the Christmas set of Craftybitz die cuts shown on QVC a couple of weeks ago, but was very good and bought several individual packs from another website instead. I still have more die cuts than I can shake a stick at, but spent nearly £20 less ;)

Anne
26-10-2008, 04:08 PM
I've had it on in the background quite a lot, although didn't see any between 1.30-3.30. :D See the football thread if you want to know why!

I've been working on a couple of cards for the last hour or so. :)

Rentochops
26-10-2008, 05:33 PM
I've watched it all whilst packing up my craft stuff yesterday and quite a bit today as I was finishing my essay, but haven't watched since 4pm as am having a relaxing night on sofa with OH (I am cutting out my Christmas Corrie Kuipers decoupage bought and promptly delivered from Winspiration).

I deserve a rest, I might make a card later, if I've left anything to make them with.

We have been discussing storage for my craft stuff in new house; not sure how big a cupboard I will need!

angela
26-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Watching a bit here and there between walking the dog,drying the dog cooking dinner,walking the dog,drying the dog etc :)

had to re-read this I thought it said your dog was cooking the dinner, lol.

debs
26-10-2008, 05:45 PM
it's on in the background while i scrap ;)

Sandra
26-10-2008, 09:18 PM
watching bits on and off while moving the MIGHTY STASH MOUNTAIN.... (this is going to take longer than I thought!...... Humph!!:eek:)

Wellington
26-10-2008, 11:05 PM
I've caught a couple of hours each evening cos hubby's been going to bed early. He didn't tonight so I missed Hina :(

Um. is it me or have C&C cocked up their Sky EPG details with the clocks going back? I turned over at about 10:45 expecting to see the back end of the launch show for the new POTD/4DD/Blockbuster (whatever the heck they want to call it) & it was Hina with Iris Folding which was listed as a show for 11pm? Then at 11, it was Steph & Nancy with the decoup & frame kit. Now it's Steph again with the MM decoup kit :confused:

Rentochops
27-10-2008, 06:49 AM
I've caught a couple of hours each evening cos hubby's been going to bed early. He didn't tonight so I missed Hina :(

Um. is it me or have C&C cocked up their Sky EPG details with the clocks going back? I turned over at about 10:45 expecting to see the back end of the launch show for the new POTD/4DD/Blockbuster (whatever the heck they want to call it) & it was Hina with Iris Folding which was listed as a show for 11pm? Then at 11, it was Steph & Nancy with the decoup & frame kit. Now it's Steph again with the MM decoup kit :confused:

I'm not sure it's the clocks Welly, the EPG was wrong most evenings, but then on IW is often is....

debs
27-10-2008, 01:28 PM
i noticed all the programmes i had in my sky+ epg where showing an hour later so i've had to go back and reprogramme all my faves including the creativity life show tomorrow

Gemcrazynan
27-10-2008, 02:44 PM
had to re-read this I thought it said your dog was cooking the dinner, lol.

Oh how i wish:D