PDA

View Full Version : Paint Fusion stuff

lee
09-03-2011, 10:55 AM
So pleased you got them!

Granny Penny
09-03-2011, 11:37 AM
My paints arrived today. I am working on the delayed gratification idea that if I know I can "Sheena" when I have finished I will get my final books moved much quicker! What a reward that will be.

Ephemera
16-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Ooooh I look forward to seeing some of your creations. :clapping:

I watched a bit of the show today, Sheena makes it look so easy. Don't know if I would get the knack of the rosebuds. She seems very deft with her strokes, less is more. My problem is I like to fiddle, so I would probably overwork it

Granny Penny
16-03-2011, 04:45 PM
It was interesting to see Howard try. You could see you would need practice to be as fluent as Sheena but a very creditable try.

budgie
16-03-2011, 05:15 PM
My paints have just arrived! Nearly 3 weeks, but have got them in the end.

cmazza
16-03-2011, 05:28 PM
In time for your birthday!

That's Crafty!
16-03-2011, 10:12 PM
So pleased you got them!

We will be stocking the paints individually soon too. :happy:

morgana123
16-03-2011, 10:38 PM

Thats good to know because Im sure I will run out of some quicker than others. I caught a little bit of the show this morning, have it recorded to watch at my leisure but am I right in saying there was another set of paints today, basics. I think Sheena said a couple of the colours were different to the neutrals but I may have misheard.

Granny Penny
16-03-2011, 10:43 PM
I agree Morgana, we are bound to use some more than others. Thanks for the info Laura.

lee
16-03-2011, 10:59 PM

Thats good forgot a whole set can you believe it!!!!!!!! And suppose need more colours than others later as Morgana says!

JAMMY
17-03-2011, 05:08 PM
I bought a pot of the Pebeo(?) paint from my local carft shop who are now stocking all Sheena's paint fushion range. I was interested to compare it to the Docrafts acyrlic paint I had bought to start with as I couldn't afford to buy the paint in sets. In my humble opinion I would say there is no noticable difference in the two makes of paint. The difference is in the price Docrafts £1.25 for 2oz (59ml) as opposed to Pebeo which is £1.99 for 45ml.

lee
17-03-2011, 05:36 PM
I bought a pot of the Pebeo(?) paint from my local carft shop who are now stocking all Sheena's paint fushion range. I was interested to compare it to the Docrafts acyrlic paint I had bought to start with as I couldn't afford to buy the paint in sets. In my humble opinion I would say there is no noticable difference in the two makes of paint. The difference is in the price Docrafts £1.25 for 2oz (59ml) as opposed to Pebeo which is £1.99 for 45ml.

Arn't we supposed to support our sponsors!:smirk:

JAMMY
18-03-2011, 08:03 AM
I support our sponsers when I can, but if I don't support my local craft shop then people without the internet (and there are lots of crafters who are) won't have access to the wide range of products which are available to us.

lee
18-03-2011, 09:41 AM
Well I hope you let craft shoppers know in the shop about 'thats crafty' then!