PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone watch C&C on high stream anymore?

DianaDreads
26-10-2008, 07:15 PM
I've noticed that since the website had a funny turn a few days ago and wouldn't let me watch live at all that I can now only get a low quality stream. It's a nightmare as the sound keeps glitching and the picture quality is really dodgy.
I'm on broadband and haven't fiddled with my settings but this is driving me mad. OH won't even be a gent and let me have the telly. Well, not for craft anyway :rolleyes:

Jeanette
26-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Its not you DD, whenever I go to click PLAY, it automatically starts on LOW so I have to click the HIGH tab and it swaps it over. I never had to do that before

DianaDreads
26-10-2008, 08:27 PM
That's one up from me as clicking high doesn't make any difference, it just automatically switches back to low again :(
I've sent OH up for a bath so I can watch a bit tonight :rolleyes:
Thanks for letting me know, don't you just love their upgrades!

Chess
26-10-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm like you, Diana. It's actually been 'low stream' for a while now, but the first time I had a problem with reception was when I tried to watch Glenda's show last week - typical, isn't it - the one thing I REALLY wanted to see.

auntie
26-10-2008, 09:42 PM
whew ! thought I'd broken the puter , so it's c+c , not me thats wrong !!!Thought that they were all puppets tonight , jerking and stuttering !and everytime I clicked the high stream , it closed down and started again

Wellington
26-10-2008, 11:08 PM
That's one up from me as clicking high doesn't make any difference, it just automatically switches back to low again :(

I had that prob the other morning, it didn't even register that I'd click the 'high' option - gave up trying to watch in the end & haven't tried it since