PDA

View Full Version : card for the local hospice

speedy
25-03-2011, 12:07 PM
i have given myself a good talking too and decided to start making cards for the local hospice charity shop so am going to make a batch and take to them this is the first

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/poppysfriend/prospect1001.jpg

dizzyjoan
25-03-2011, 12:19 PM
love the scalloped edges, the colours you have used, its beautiful, and if you do them for the charity I guess they will sell quickly, I think that crafting for charity is a very worthwhile occupation, so well done speedy and happy crafting

elcee
25-03-2011, 12:49 PM
That is lovely, Speedy. I'm sure your work will be very much appreciated in the shop.

Granny Penny
25-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Lovely Speedy. I think your hospice will be very happy getting cards like this.

kitten_with_claws
25-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Very pretty Speedy, lovely colours, pretty image & that embossing folder is a gorgeous one - such a nice idea to make cards for the hospice. :flower:

Rosy
25-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Brill idea Speedy - if you are ever unfortunate enough to have a relative in need of a hospice, they are the most amazing places and deserve heaps of praise. They helped me and my family no end last year when mum died.

speedy
25-03-2011, 04:44 PM
rosy thats why i am doing this they were brilliant with mum and they even now ring me up to see if i am ok when mum died last september they were wonderful in their support so i feel that in my small way i can help them now.

i have now put the card onto my blog