PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me transfer my skills ...

Granny Penny
12-04-2011, 03:01 PM
... from card making to scrapbooking. I like using handmade flowers, etc on my cards but wonder if I can use these on scrap book pages - it seems a bit counterintuitive. Can you recommend any blogs that would help me?

Granny Penny
12-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Sorry - I have a feeling I didn't make my question very clear. When you scrap book the pages are, well ..., in a book. How do you manage when you have deep embellishments (which I love).

Wellington
12-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Put chipboard spacers inbetween the pages - it's been a while since I did a scrap book so now I'm beggared if I can remember if they tend to be included or if you have to buy them separately :headbang:

kitten_with_claws
12-04-2011, 10:37 PM
Put chipboard spacers inbetween the pages - it's been a while since I did a scrap book so now I'm beggared if I can remember if they tend to be included or if you have to buy them separately :headbang:

Eh? Chipboard spacers? Darnit, I haven't got any of those......I wondered about the chunky embellishment thing too GP! :confused2:

Wellington
12-04-2011, 10:47 PM
I've never used this site, just came up when I googled 'scrapbook spacers', but just to give you an example of what I mean, have a look at these (http://www.paperarts.co.uk/index.php?sect=KandCo%20Albums&prodID=9214)...Don't know why I said chipboard...prob cos it's just thick card I suppose LOL

kitten_with_claws
12-04-2011, 10:50 PM
I've never used this site, just came up when I googled 'scrapbook spacers', but just to give you an example of what I mean, have a look at these (http://www.paperarts.co.uk/index.php?sect=KandCo%20Albums&prodID=9214)...Don't know why I said chipboard...prob cos it's just thick card I suppose LOL

Ohhhhhhh.......nope, I haven't got any of those either......! LOL
(I didn't know one needed any......until now.....!) :doh:

Granny Penny
12-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Thank you Welly. I'm glad you wanted to know too Kitten as I wondered if I was being a bit thick!