PDA

View Full Version : Foil Play news

Winspiration
18-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Lots of new goodies are now in store, including new Kanban, Hunkydory, Craftwork Cards, Craft UK, Dufex, Nitwits Collection and more - Click here to see the latest products (http://www.foilplay.co.uk/default.aspx?cat=3)

Also, a bit of advance notice that I will be taking advantage of all the bank holidays coming up and having a break over the Easter period. Last posting date before Easter will be this Thursday, 21st April. The website will then be closed, which means that although you'll still be able to browse, it won't be possible to actually order until the site re-opens on 1 May.

Hope everyone has a lovely Easter :mysmilie_499:

papercraftbycarole
18-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Hope you enjoy your well deserved break Wins!! Cxx

Princess4Wiz
18-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Enjoy your break, Wins :) xxx

Rentochops
18-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Yes indeed have a snappin break!

Millburn
18-04-2011, 09:49 PM
the only problem with our Win having a break is that I go shopping :grin: :wink: it's just cause I get jealous, farmers; so therefore Farmers' Wives don't get hols, so I have to buy more stash in compensation :cheeky: well that's mt excuse :D

Winspiration
18-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Sorry, Millburn!

For the past seven years, I've had time off at Christmas, and very little during the rest of the year, but I've got to the stage where I would like an occasional break now and then :)

Impossible Princess
19-04-2011, 01:29 AM
Have a lovely break Wins. I placed a little order today - some of the new printed Card Candy (or Candi as they're now calling it!) as a little extra for my friend's birthday :happy: xx

budgie
19-04-2011, 06:15 AM
Have a lovely break Wins! I am off for a nosey now!