PDA

View Full Version : Craft Robo Click Blade Holder

LoobyLou
19-04-2011, 12:04 PM
Deleted cos I was having a Menopausal mood swing!!!

Sorry Thyme Graphics, lol

For anyone who read my earlier rant I have spoken to the company and understand that the shipping price was to cover it being insured, and that in fact my order is on it's way today....... I feel quite naughty now for having got so aggravated. Apparently the cost for shipping just blades is considerably lower.

I might need to go and chill in the garden for an hour!

dizzyjoan
19-04-2011, 01:02 PM
holy macaroni £5.15 p+p takes the pee dont it try customer services LL if you can..... otherwise e-mail em and make a rant complaint it would cost pennies to send I bet good luck Joan xx

LoobyLou
19-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Thanks for your reply Joan, please see above, lol

I think I lost my marbles there for a moment.

Marilynmcl
19-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Don't be too fretful on the wee rant you had Looby.....I do it a lot nowadays.....especially since I got to the age I am now...don't remember getting so outraged at so much going on in the world when I was younger....Victor Meldrew moments I call 'em......besides, I think it keeps others on their toes if someone has a wee go at them now and again!! grrrr[.....just thought I would throw a grr in there!!] Keeps the old blood pressure down !! ;)

dizzyjoan
19-04-2011, 05:58 PM
a good old rant is good for us I do it all the time, and OH is so like victor meldrew plus daughter is now christened victoria meldrew they make a good coupleLOL