PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Creations - Thanks to Phree

Anne
01-11-2008, 07:31 PM
I know we're only half way through this swap, but I just wanted to start a thread to thank Phree for this devilishly good idea.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm finding it really tricky and not a treat trying to guess who made the cards, and a fabulous selection of cards (and body parts!) they are.

So thank you to Phree.

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2580/thanks2dq9.jpg (http://imageshack.us) http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/thanks2dq9.jpg/1/ (http://g.imageshack.us/img65/thanks2dq9.jpg/1/)

satincollie
01-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Totally agree Anne. I logged on today with some excitement to see all these fantastic swaps. I know I haven't a hope in guessing who made most of them as I need to be around abit longer to remember evrryones names however thats immaterial as i am enjoying everyone esles attemots at guessing.
So yes Phree

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/Willowish/thanks.jpg

Winspiration
01-11-2008, 07:56 PM
A big thank you from me too, Phree - the swap has been great fun, with even more to come when the time comes for those responsible to own up :D :cool:

blueshowbizz
01-11-2008, 07:59 PM
I'd like to say a huge thank you to Phree too :D

This was my first (hopefully of many) swaps and I was very nervous because I only started card making last month but I really enjoyed making my card and also loved seeing everyone else's beautiful cards.

I don't have a clue about anybody's style yet but have had a wild guess at all the creations anyway - can't wait until it's time to find out the true identities of the 'ghosts' :D

Rentochops
01-11-2008, 08:01 PM
yeah thanks Phree, it was great fun, and it's such a great theme you can't fail to enjoy this! Much appreciated!

Ribbons
01-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Just want to add my thanks to Phree for organising this swap, I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling to put cards to names but its fun guessing. Its been great fun, so thank you Phree!

Phree
01-11-2008, 08:21 PM
OH gosh, all I did was put a wee list together. I had intended posting a thank you thread of my own - but I will say it here

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

You have all been stars, you followed all the instructions perfectly - I was worried folks might think I was being officious, but trying to keep it a secret as possible seem like such a good idea for when the Guessing Threads got posted - much more of a game when nobody is sure exactly who is in the swap.

Secondly I want each and every "Creepy Creator" to give themselves a HUGE pat on the back because you have all produced the most marvellous cards, I have so enjoyed seeing all the pics and I wish I could have seen each and every card in the flesh.

I have had lot of fun trying to guess too because I was not kidding when I posted stuff about having to check my lil' list - I really could not remember who was sending to who without that list!

And last but not least, thank you to all the members who, while they may have been unable to join in the making and swapping part due to lack of time, have all contributed with guesses and fun comments in the guessing threads!

WTG everyone, we have made CT ROCK this weekend! And we still have all the reveals to look forward to tomorrow - I guess we can start owning up to our makes from about 7pm tomorrow - that should hopefully have given everyone a chance to make their guesses on all the threads...... and don't forget there is a wee prize for the person with the most correct guesses!

LorraineJ
01-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Lovely idea putting this lot together Phree. Its been fun guessing who made what, possibly way off the mark, plenty of bluffing and double bluffing going on I reckon. It will be interesting to see who made what card tomorrow.

Pam
01-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Thank you very much from me too Phree. I've really enjoyed it but found it very hard to guess too. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Dips
02-11-2008, 07:15 AM
Really enjoyed it, Phree. I wasn't able to participate in the actual swap, but have been astonished at the variety and skill of the cards - really fabulous.

I hope that having seen how much fun it is, a few more peeps will want to participate in Lorraine's Secret Santa card swap especially as I'm sure that, like me, most of us have enough Christmas Card stuff to last us for the next 25 years, so one more card won't be too difficult!

icebubble
02-11-2008, 09:02 AM
I would also like to thank Phree for suggesting and organising the swap for us. It has been great fun and the cards are all wonderful.

Mrs D
02-11-2008, 10:27 AM
May I just add my thanks to Phree for the organisation of the swap It's my first card swap (I've only done a couple of FLAP's) and I have no idea what everyone's style is as I'm a fairly new member but I wanted to take part with the guessing anyway.

I also wanted to thank Phree for her clear and concise instructions about uploading photos as I had not done this before but I had no trouble when it came to do it.

All the cards are amazing and a lot of work has gone into them.

Rentochops
02-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Really enjoyed it, Phree. I wasn't able to participate in the actual swap, but have been astonished at the variety and skill of the cards - really fabulous.

I hope that having seen how much fun it is, a few more peeps will want to participate in Lorraine's Secret Santa card swap especially as I'm sure that, like me, most of us have enough Christmas Card stuff to last us for the next 25 years, so one more card won't be too difficult!

Only 25 years Dips? LOL:D

Winspiration
02-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Only 25 years Dips? LOL:D

Yes, that does seem a very conservative estimate :D :p :cool:

LynneH
02-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Thanks from me too Phree. I had so much fun making my card and I'm really enjoying trying to guess who made the cards. They are all so lovely.

Wellington
02-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks Phree :) And thanks to everyone who has participated :) I'm only sorry it turned out I couldn't join in the guessing properly cos we ended up going to my parents' this weekend. But I didn't want to pull out when I found out I wouldn't be here for the fun - besides, I'd already made the card :D

Fabulous cards everyone!

Julie
02-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Thank you Phree, I love it when we have something to look forward to on the forum !!