PDA

View Full Version : Best of the Week Now a 3 Hour Show

Dips
29-06-2008, 08:54 AM
I notice from the EPG that the new POW has been moved to 1pm and the Best of the Week show is now 3 hours not two hours. I wonder if this means that things have not performed as well as expected?

Personally, I can't see how they could have got the same level of sales for 5 successive days of craft PODs as they would have if they were spread out a bit more (crafters don't have endless cash and also they ran this in what for most people is the week leading up to pay day, when many of us are tightening our figurative belts). However, it still may be that they make more from a Craft POD than most other types of POD, I just don't know.

Also, I wonder if their pricing policy is beginning to bite them in the bum. I'm referring to the fact that almost all PODs appear as Extravaganza's about 6-8 weeks later. Even though I really liked the Christmas POD this week (and the Christmas Ball a few weeks ago), I have sworn to never buy at POD prices but only Extravaganza prices!

Chess
29-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Never mind, at least Glenda's on at 5pm, though I'm still spitting tacks at having to watch on that poxy little screen on the website. I've actually discovered somewhere on the net that they could have set it up for full screen viewing, so so much for the new IT team they are supposed to have!

Rentochops
29-06-2008, 11:29 AM
The POW is Crafter Companian's Christmas CD-ROM. they must have a lot left to flog! I agree with you Dips about the POTD's - they must be really daft if they don't realise that we know they will reduce these items in a couple of weeks!

then only things they got me to buy I bought direct from Joanna Sheen and Sharon Duncan!

Matilda
29-06-2008, 12:17 PM
They are still showing the four day deals as well. So much for them selling out before the four days were up. All those lovely fairies are still available!

Wellington
29-06-2008, 02:15 PM
I also note from the Sky EPG that there's a new POTD on Thursday (not a full craft day though). I always thought they gave these things a bit of a rest when they've done a 'special'...obviously not!

Am thinking I don't really want to watch 3hrs of the same things I've seen allllllllll week. I may pop on the site to see what's listed though

Dips
29-06-2008, 02:39 PM
I bet they don't show the one thing that I missed and would have liked to have seen. There was a template show with some handbag cards but the show review had no pictures.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
29-06-2008, 02:51 PM
ohh that template show was nice dips i saw it

jacobsmum
29-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Best place to get any of those templates is b-craft-e.co.uk as this is the company that make them and take them to c&c

Wellington
29-06-2008, 04:11 PM
I cought a few mins of the show before & I noticed that they were flogging the JS Jane Netley Mayhew CD, which had just gone Limited Stock...I thought that sold out? I mean I know you can re-stock (obviously), but IW don't usually manage that quick

Flowerpot
29-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Oops the xmas POTD jumped into my basket :)

Wellington
29-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Oops the xmas POTD jumped into my basket :)

LOL Flowerpot, I bet it did it in slow motion though :D Is it actually in danger of selling out now?

Flowerpot
29-06-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm not to sure, I just knew if I wanted it I had to act fast as the website was becoming sloooow again.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
29-06-2008, 05:15 PM
that JS CD did sell out but could it be like an advanced order or something

Rentochops
29-06-2008, 05:25 PM
LOL Flowerpot, I bet it did it in slow motion though :D Is it actually in danger of selling out now?

It doesn't seem to be Welly, in fact they haven't sold out of any the 4-7 day deals or POTD's I don't think! Saying that I would've bought the Xmas kit as Flowerpot if they made Jersey's P&P free (sorry stuck record I know)!

Marzipan
29-06-2008, 09:25 PM
well i just hope they do the fairys on the extravaganza price soon cause i wanted!!!!

Flowerpot
29-06-2008, 09:42 PM
I liked them to & I'm hopping the same.... was going wait for the xmas kit as well, but some did say they thought it would go & may not come back in an extravaganza & I didn't want to chance it.

Marzipan
29-06-2008, 09:44 PM
well i decided to chance the fairys if they came back and i saw them im meant to have them if not im not lol

Flowerpot
29-06-2008, 10:07 PM
Oh you're so good. I hate myself for days if i miss out.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
29-06-2008, 10:47 PM
i liked the xmas kit as well but want it on extravaganza price before i will even consider anything