Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: June Swap- The cards

Post Thanks / Like

she's very elegant :grin: :up:

Post Thanks / Like

What a lovely card RW, understated elegance but still with loads of detail, very clever design!
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Thought I'd caught up on all I'd missed during my fortnight away from the forum, but hadn't yet commented on the last few lovely cards in the June swap...

Susan - What a stunner of a first swap card! Love the window and the beautiful butterfly xx

Kitten - Beautiful card. As the others said, your usual immaculate standard :up: I, too, love the tiled effect, it's a great way to achieve a different look with your stamps xx

Lovely card, Macey. Love all the embossing and the pretty flowers with the iridescent sequins in the middle look fab against the white xx

Marzi - Lovely, summery card. Beautiful image and the matting and layering is spot on xx

Looby - Beautiful card. Love the cut work and I always love the look of the gems down the centre of the butterfly's body, looks so pretty. Your use of gems on the card set the white off a treat xx

Rainbowwand - Lovely card. I love paper piecing, think it always looks really good, and this one has been done particularly beautifully xx

Post Thanks / Like

I missed the card from Rainbowand, too! I'm sure 'new posts' doesn't always work properly.
    Another stunning card, beautifully made Rainbowand.