Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4 easy pay code

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fabyon View Post
    I think they're linked to the accounts because either wouldn't work ! I wanted to buy some simple green but was waiting until I ran out ...4 easy pay would have been cool though ! :(
    Think they usually are linked to accounts...I know some people have the hutzpah to to phone & ask for it to be added though, or at least they used to.
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Phoning and asking to have them added does NOT work. I know cos I have embarassed myself and tried it twice now with the same result!

Teacherspet Guest

I got a code for 4 easy pays as well, and mine is different to the ones already quoted - so it looks like it's specific to the individuals account. The thing is, as much as I like the idea there aren't many things I'd want to buy. I have cut back spending on lots of things and reduced my craft spending 75% in the last 2 months - I've got more than enough really and I want to start using it instead of keep buying more.

Post Thanks / Like

yup they are linked to accounts, I think you get one if you buy a fair bit from QVC - now we know who does

Post Thanks / Like

We buy and have bought in the past lots and lots from QVC and NEVER have been offered discount code on anything.......how rude!!! (a Leonie saying) :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marilynmcl View Post
    We buy and have bought in the past lots and lots from QVC and NEVER have been offered discount code on anything.......how rude!!! (a Leonie saying) :)
    I agree - how rude!

Post Thanks / Like

I got the email with the easy-pay code. I really want to get a Vagabond. I've wanted one since I first saw it when Tim was on earlier in the year. I have a Cuttlebug which I love, but now I'm getting into altered art I would like to cut and emboss thicker material. Does anyone here have one? The reviews on QVC, except one, seem to be good. Decisions...
    Last edited by Rachel; 19-06-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

well just found a Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit for £80.16 which seems a good price but i must admit the vegabond does look impressive
    STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

I got a code and ordered 2 pairs of Diane Gilman jeans :)

Post Thanks / Like

I got a code as well and mine is different as well so they must link them to accounts, can't think of anything to buy at the moment but no doubt when it gets nearer to the cut off date I will madly go through as many sections as I can in a desperate attempt to find something to buy, I hate the thought of not using it in case they don't send me any more easy pay codes.
    "Many will walk in and out of your life,
    But only true friends will leave paw prints in your heart."

Those who believe a dog has no soul have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd.