Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are there many jewellery makers on here?

Post Thanks / Like

I have a one step looper, and I love it. There is a 'knack' to using it though, and I would suggest a root around utube to see how others get the best out of it.

It is really nice for getting a professional look when you want all the eyepins to be the same size in a wired item. The loop it makes is smaller than your average eyepin that you buy, not really a disadvantage, but something you should be aware of.

If you are using it to encase a bead with a loop at either end, you don't get a totally snug fit, as you would if you were doing a wire wrapped loop at either end of the bead, at least I haven't been able to manage it yet, but the spacing is even so looks fine.

Worth getting one if you use a lot of different coloured wires and need matching eyepins, or enjoy making the 'rosary' style necklace. If you can think of lots of things you do with eyepins then this is for you. If you don't use loads, then remember, the money you spend on this tool can buy quite a few eyepins and other findings.

Hope this helps...

Hugs, Janie xxx
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Love my one step looper use it all the time. Brilliant for earrings so that your loops at the top are exactly the same size. You can get it snug to the bead, you just have to move your bead forward a bit before you start looping.

Brilliant for creating a rosary chain effect on necklaces too.

I had a bracelet of mine show on the wall of fame on jewellery maker on Monday, I was so excited lol.

Have a look around the net and ebay. I have had mine since they first came on the market here and paid about £18.99 with free p&p.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://littlemissmuffetscraftymoments.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on your wall of fame moment!!!!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    I know a jewellery maker here in India, they are also selling their designer jewellery online. But i am not sure where they are shipping their products, weather in india or abroad. See their website here www.azilaa.com

Thanks