Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are there many jewellery makers on here?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that Iggy and Suban.
    I have looked for it in the past after reading about it on here, but I hadn't realised that it is only on in the mornings and my programme guide thingy has channel 43 as Gems TV - I'm easily confused!
    Thanks once again.x

Post Thanks / Like

you can also watch that days shows on youtube.
    we have sky so can also watch the 5pm to 9pm shows (which never get repeated)!

Post Thanks / Like

A jewellery chat thread with pictures of our makes would be great.

I don't really make many cards now, just make and sell jewellery. Its going quite well, I sold £324.00 worth of items last month.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://littlemissmuffetscraftymoments.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that's good going tru-ella:up: - would love to see some pictures of the jewellery that you're making (and that everyone else is making too, of course). I don't really watch many papercrafting shows now, there's only so much Hunkydory, Crafters Companion and My Craft Studio that I can take
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That's wonderful Tru-ella!!!! I'm really looking forward to seeing your creations!!!!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

well ive ordered from the JM channel people with a " hope this is OK " well its not.......its awful........lol.......they send you a cd to play as a freebie as well as a booklet on jewels etc.....they say 4 to 6 working days......it came within a couple.....thought it was a new customer thing well i can now tell you it isnt....its great that you can order something you see at say 9.15am & add to it at 1pm.....then add again & again in THAT DAY & all for one postage of £2.95........got some utee....ribbons.kumihomi [ sp ] an assortment of tools..a thread zapper thats half the price of C&C...... i can very highly recommend them apart from you get hooked..........i am now looking at cupboards full of kanban & hunkydory etc & thinking goodness me how much is there in those tall grey cupboards ..........NOW i need somewhere to put my fimo/ premo etc etc etc........my only complaint is the 5pm show they keep saying web people see the price before you do.........well i can not buy anything as it says not available or something similar.....NOW i have to wait for my wire coiling gizmo & some wire to have a play......talk about item overload.......hubby thankfully has just bought a new car so isnt saying anything......happy crafting....sorry not been on much but my fibro giving me some grief,.x

Post Thanks / Like

Loved the suggestions for wire working - the presenter was really informative!!!!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

iggy you need to be logged onto the website to buy from the evenig show, not just watching it on the website. You can log in easily with your previous order number and then you can watch and order with a click of a button
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://littlemissmuffetscraftymoments.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick word, some deals are only until 9pm and then go back to the higher normal price. Just seen some moonstone for £7.95!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I watched my recording of the Kleshna show last night, and just wanted to let anybody who is interested in the one-step looper know that it is £22.99 from the Bead Shop in Manchester - free P&P over £10.00. The C&C price is scandalous!

If anybody has one, I would be interested to know if it is any good or not. x