Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corchet DVD

Post Thanks / Like

THANK YOU Muffintop. I have to admit it took me soooo long (long enough that I cant really remember) to pick up the skill how to do the basic stitches. I even dragged my hubby to learn it with me (he is left handed and we bought a instruction book for both handed),,, still no joy and gave up so many thimes. Up until last Christmas, I managed to work out the Granny Square and done a blanket, but still couldnt crochet in row (across) until I watched the youtube again again and again,,, so finally I got there. Still not good with the tension and I am doing the same pattern again as to practise, hopefully, this one will come out same length on both sides. :thinking:

Post Thanks / Like

HI CraftyGee

Yes I heard Hayley say that she is doing a crochet DVD a little while back, so hopefully there is something coming up sometime soon.

I get a monthly magazine called "Inside Crochet" which is a British publication and has lots of great patterns and good basic "how to" sections every month, so you might want to try having a look at this. They have a Facebook page so you can see what it's all about. Definately recommended!

Marie