Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: August Card Swap - the Cards

Post Thanks / Like

Received this delightful taste of summer card from Victoria, thank you so much, now if only we could have a lovely warm summer day to go with it

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely card, Victoria - so sorry, LittleJan - I was sure I put a comment on for your lovely doggy card but I didn't - must be my age!

Post Thanks / Like

That's the summer of our childhoods with trips out and a knickerbocker Glory as a treat :D :up: just lovely Victoria :D

Post Thanks / Like

Ooh yummy, that is a delicious (in every sense of the word!) card Victoria! :sun:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Some very different but equally stunning cards, well done everyone :up:
    I'm in shape - round is a shape :giggle:

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely card Victoria reminds me of the days when a knickerbocker was extra special treat,and they were huge,My cousin and I would have one between us and race to see who could get to the fruit at the bottem first,back then you got loads of cream fruit and sauce nuts and sprinkles, the last one I saw was in small glass,just ice cream and sauce with a few scatterings of fruit cocktail,
    Oh I feel hungrey now and its just the weather today for some icecream off to raid the freezer.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

here is my loverly card from Millburn. Lovely colouring, sponged gold in the background and silver paws! Thank you, Millburn.

Post Thanks / Like

This is my Tatty Button card from Wellington. She has written inside, "Can you tell what the weather was doing when I designed it!" So, a really wet Summer's Day. This is the first Tatty card that I've seen in real life, and I really like the stamp Welly, along with your clever overall design. Thank you so much.

100_2574.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

That's lovely, Welly

Post Thanks / Like

All these cards are real stunners! Congratulations to you all. xxx
    My crafty blog