Thread: Well done cupcake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well done cupcake

Congratulations to everyone at Cupcake, you've taken my breath away! I ordered some 250gsm card, a terrific price and free P&P, at 10.26 yesterday, it arrived at 1.04 TODAY. I've never known anything like it. THANK YOU for the price, service and such a great website. Love the new CD and the beautiful Christmas Wish, the thing I love the most is the backing papers, they are always so versatile, I constantly print them off to use with all sorts of others Cds and toppers that I have. Can't wait for Linda's next TV as she always gives so many ideas and so much inspiration. Love to all at the bakery.

Post Thanks / Like

I've just ordered from Cupcake, I've ordered from them before and the service has been excellent.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for your posts SueC and Muffintop. We have improved our service over the klast few weeks or so and it's lovely when you take the time & trouble to mention it.

I'm so pleased you are liking the new range of Cd ROMs especially as in the past we have nearly always done floral themes.

Also thank you for your lovely comments re my demos. Not sure about our next TV shows but keep checking the Create & Craft page on our website for updates.

Love,
    Lynda

Post Thanks / Like

Can I just add another "well done"? I ordered from Lynda Tuesday this week and it arrived today! What made it even more special was I paid by cheque on this occasion and fully expected to wait a while longer to allow for cheque clearance. I can't wait to try everything out. First class service all around. Many thanks.

Fran

Post Thanks / Like

My stamps arrived in good time too, :D