Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flippin Bargain

Post Thanks / Like

Told myself I must not order anything else after looking at this months credit card craft spending but am very tempted by this. I may have to go on that show spendaholics at this rate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gillcraftystuff View Post
    Told myself I must not order anything else after looking at this months credit card craft spending but am very tempted by this. I may have to go on that show spendaholics at this rate.
    You are not alone Gill, I try to avoid watching that show as hubbie gives me the look. At this rate La Pashe will sell out!
    Last edited by Rentochops; 29-09-2011 at 06:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I got the email too and fell for the "we only have a limited amount" and ordered it straight away, mind you with my platinum discount only paid £6.99 for it. If I'd known they were going to bring this out I could have saved my money buying all the sheets of decoupage, mind you I only bought them when they were in the bargain section so didn't pay that much for them.

I hope they offer the silver, gold and platinum membership again this year, I've saved a fortune since buying it, so would definitely buy it again.
    "Many will walk in and out of your life,
    But only true friends will leave paw prints in your heart."

Those who believe a dog has no soul have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd.

Post Thanks / Like

Really good bargain ROC. Thanks x

Post Thanks / Like

I've used them a few times too especially the men ones, and the football one is rovers colours so that's a bonus
    http://simbablogspot.blogspot.com

hopefully this will link to my blog!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a huge pile of the sheets that I got from imagination, they were it sets for £1.00 also the framing cards.so although its a bargain I think I might, I say Might LOL give this one a miss but thanks for the heads up
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Order placed, I get asked for the flippin cards a lot and my stock of the sheets has been running low - was going to order the sets direct but now can just print the ones I want as I want them - well I can come November lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up on this. ordered the cd this morning. Thank you for helping me to spend more money........ lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on this. ordered the cd this morning. Thank you for helping me to spend more money........ lol
    no problem Green, welcome to the forum, everyone on here is quite good at helping you part with your money :)

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I noticed, everytime I come on to this forum it ends up costing me a small fortune. Thanks for the welcome.