Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I won I won Iwon oh wow I won........A VAGABOND!

Post Thanks / Like

Well done. Lucky you!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fairynough View Post
    "Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"!!!! lovely to hear of your win. I was also down at Inspirations (that being my nearest craft shop.............just a few miles from home) and it's so nice to hear of someone winning the draw (especially someone from here). I hope that you enjoy your prize, and, of course, "Congratulations"!! x
    (p.s. did you enjoy the demos last week? I know that I did)
    Depending on who is on and if I can get there, i do support the demo days. Though this time i thought it was a bit quieter, but it was the 'hot spell'. Even sheena's day was more subdued, although we did get the full Sheena repartee, mainly because she thought we were tooooooo quiet! She is so talented.

I must admit i am still on a bit of a high, would you believe i won 5.70 on the euro this Tuesday too!

But everything comes back down to earth, with a bump, One of my wee animals died this week and another got stung she is still poorly and the vet bill for her, was just shy of 100.00 and probably more treatment to come, but i would just like her well again. So very mixed emotions.

It has been lovely to read the comments, thank you so much everyone:mysmilie_851:

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your animals. Hope the poorly one gets better soon. x

Well done on your win, lucky you!
    I'm in shape - round is a shape :giggle:

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your animals........no amount of wins can make you feel better about them. I hope that your little one that has been stung is feeling better and that you, too, are feeling a bit better. I know how you must be feeling about the mixed emotions so "hugs" to you.

I thought that it was quieter than usual at Inspirations, but, like you said, the weather probably had a lot to do with it. I couldn't get to see Sheena or Leonie but had a great day with the lady from Crafty Notions (Sarah Lawrence)...........her demos were great and she took lots of time to explain to us. I could sit and watch her all day (and very nearly did.............she must have been sick of the sight of me! I did buy some of her products (again) and am going to have a "play" this afternoon (if I get chance). I like to support the demo days, too, and really enjoyed what I saw last week.

Hope that you've managed to have a play with your vagabond and hope that you feel less "down" today.

Love Heather x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fairynough View Post
    Sorry to hear about your animals........no amount of wins can make you feel better about them. I hope that your little one that has been stung is feeling better and that you, too, are feeling a bit better. I know how you must be feeling about the mixed emotions so "hugs" to you.

I thought that it was quieter than usual at Inspirations, but, like you said, the weather probably had a lot to do with it. I couldn't get to see Sheena or Leonie but had a great day with the lady from Crafty Notions (Sarah Lawrence)...........her demos were great and she took lots of time to explain to us. I could sit and watch her all day (and very nearly did.............she must have been sick of the sight of me! I did buy some of her products (again) and am going to have a "play" this afternoon (if I get chance). I like to support the demo days, too, and really enjoyed what I saw last week.

Hope that you've managed to have a play with your vagabond and hope that you feel less "down" today.

Love Heather x
    Thannks Heather, you are soo right that no amount of wins can make up for what poor Holly is going through. She still isn't right, i kept her in after her op but she is a very social animal (though hates human skin) so i put her back with her group after 2 days, and retrieve her at meds time. She is very active but not eating as well as she usually does, but then if my rear end had been dealt with like hers has, i think i would be a little wary!
    But for her age and past medical history she is doing okay (fingers crossed tightly) It has to be one day at a time..........

On a lighter note , I have now plugged in my Vagabond, and I have had just a wee play trying various things and apart from the fact it is a very heavy beast, (something I hadn't realised) I think I'm going to really enjoy using it.
    I have seen Sarah Lawrence do some terrific demo's, and does explain things so clearly, I like her style!
    I saw Kim on the Thursday, I have quite a few templates and her first DVD, and then Friday saw Sheena.
    I bought the Christmas Fusion stamps while i was there and so far only managed to cut them out, I'm going nuts trying to get time to play................
    .........just realised that you are in Preston too!
    Last edited by alwayscrafting; 11-10-2011 at 02:00 AM.