Thread: help with finding some 'with sympathy'

Post Thanks / Like

Default help with finding some 'with sympathy'

Hello ladies,

could someone please help me with finding some nice images for With Sympathy/Condolence decoupage.
    Or maybe someone knows of a CD that has suitable images on. I will be very grateful for any help. Thank you
    all so much for any help. xxxJaki.

eyeful Guest

Hi Jaki, I've used Reddy (I think it's their Monochrome Flower Sheets) from Crafters Companion before but I've just checked on their website and can't see them, may be a thought for the future though. Sorry can't be of more help x I will check around though and come back to you if I find any

Post Thanks / Like

I tend to use Joanna Sheen cds. She use to have one for just the occasion which if I had thought about it I would have bought. It might be worth looking at her web site

Post Thanks / Like

I use some sepia flower decoupage I bought from QVC a good while ago; so sorry can't really help.

I do know that having recieved sympathy cards in the past, it's actually the getting that matters; the knowing someone is thinking of you

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya Rosilee, I got the set that eyeful was telling you about the last time Leann was on C & C (before eCraft machine) so its a couple of months ago, its lovely but I havent used it yet, and it has the Crafters Companion logo on the pack but the sheets themselves are Reddy. The pack is called "3D Cards Monochromatic Floral Kit" the number is 199 980 but i dont know if that is CC or C & C's stock number. Hope that helps you.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jaki
    I seem to recall that Creata do something fairly specific for this. Carley will be able to point you towards something.
    I would also have a look at Wins site (Foilplay). She has loads of decoupage, and it could just be flowers, couldn't it?
    Kate xxx
    My blog: tattersandfrills.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much everyone for helping. I must admit I had put 'sympathy decoupage' in Google and you would not believe what came up. There was a couple of websites but oddly anything that would have been okay, was sold out. I will contact CC and see if they have anything available, but I have also ordered a couple of CD's from Joanna. There should be something I can use there.
    Once again thanks for all your suggestions - and a very Happy New year to you all. Jakixxxxx