Thread: Polymerclay sculpture Such talent!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Polymerclay sculpture Such talent!

I am always so amazed how Polymer clay can be used to create something with a life of its own.

A dear friend of mine has been working with clay for some time and is becoming a real expert in miniature sculptures.

I have posted one of her latest pieces on my blog: http://autumncottagelife.blogspot.com/

Does anyone know of a community forum dedicated to dolls house miniatures that she could join. Its time for her to spread her wings although she doesn't use the internet as much as she should to promote her work or share her passion and I think it would be good for her to inspire and be inspired by the work of others.

Many thanks
    Debbie

Post Thanks / Like

welcome Debbie, lovely blog, I think Rozmini's is the person you need to contact, she is the miniatures expert, I'd don't know how many posts it takes to PM someone but if you can she will be your woman to help you out.

There is also this: http://www.dollshouseforum.com/

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't our lovely Sandra make miniature babies??? I am sure I have seen them on her gorgeous blog

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Debbie and welcome to the forum.
    I had a little go at making my own mini baby sculpts last year. I wish I had the time to create more.
    If you'd like a peek you'll find them here

Post Thanks / Like

Loobs... you beat me to it xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoobyLou View Post
    Doesn't our lovely Sandra make miniature babies??? I am sure I have seen them on her gorgeous blog
    My 'thanks' button has gone ???

Thank you!! xx

Post Thanks / Like

Ah ha. The lady with the lovely cottage. We haven't see you for a while ACL. The polymer clay sculpture is lovely - far too inspiring really as I must not go off in another direction :-)

I have never understood why C & C don't do dolls houses and all the crafty bits that go with them. Perhaps we should inundate them with requests and then we can talk about them on here more and your friend could join in.
    Think this links to my Pinterest board http://www.pinterest.com/chucklemouse/

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea Granny Penny. I love sculpting, am fascinated by reborning and in total awe of dolls houses and all the minatures. I hope C&C have an eye on this thread :)

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome Sandra. I remember thinking when I saw your amazing creation 'is there no end to this woman's talents' That's a positive statement by the way, not an insult, lol. We Brits are famous for not liking it when people do well, but why I have no idea.

How on earth you get such intricate detail into something so small is beyond me. I thought your little ones were exquisite.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much Loobs... I sincerely appreciate your comments. Warms my heart.
    I just yearn for an opportunity to dedicate all my time to these passions. I'm struggling to make time with all my other commitments. It feels like I have to 'cork my flowing bottle of creativity' if you know what I mean..... ah well, enough of negativity I say to myself. I'm sooooo lucky that I have such a wonderful, understanding, helpful hubby who puts up with me and my crafti-craziness!! xx