Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hatpin Tutorial

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful tutorial Dips, daughter has some wonderful beads in her jewellery making stash - just have to work out when she is working so I can "borrow" some lol - oh and get some teardrop hatpins - only have the three beaded ones that Sue Wilson uses as the moment.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely tutorial Dips. I've left a comment - my first ever comment on a blog!

eyeful Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dips View Post
    Oh, do post a picture if you can, I'd love to see :) - lovely project to do though, isn't it?

Watch out for further tutorials to come [inserts evil laugh]........ although my plan is try to do as many as possible that don't need expensive bits of kit, so tutorial 1 just needed a toothpick and eggcup, next one may need a bit more craft kit than that
    Well I've taken some photos Dips but having probs uploading, bear with me x

eyeful Guest

Yes it is really lovely to do and will be even better when I have a better choice of beads, I hope I'm not addicted I have a very addictive personality x I think I am about to upload the photo so here goes, they're not brilliant as I am only just beginning x

Post Thanks / Like

They are lovely eyeful - I particularl like the red and gold one-very striking.

Dips your tutorial is very clear and easy to follow , the photos are beautiful andthat card is sensational.
    Janet
    'Misspent youth, overspent middle age'

Post Thanks / Like

They are really lovely, Eyeful, and so varied, from the striking to the delicate. Really well done. I'd also like to thank you all for your encouragement, there are so many blogs out there and I am so grateful to all of you who have taken time to visit mine, and especially your kind and supportive comments.