Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 75% off....................

Post Thanks / Like

yes it does take ages to find things. I had a look for about 5 minutes at various things then gave up.

Post Thanks / Like

Just been on and ordered a couple of alphabets and a few other things that just fell into my basket. I agree about the amount of pages you've got to search through, why can't they have an option to have more items on a page? I tend to look through and write down the items I'm interested in along with the price and the page number, it makes it much easier when I'm making my final decision, I can just go to the pages I need without having to trawl backwards and forwards again.

Post Thanks / Like

I just add all the things I'm interested in to my basket and then decide what to delete at the end. Keeps a running total for me too without me using my brain cells

Post Thanks / Like

That's what I do Jeanette!

Post Thanks / Like

Now internet browsers have tabbed browsing trawling through all those items has got a lot easier. (I did comment to my boyfriend whilst I was searching that I hadn't a clue how I'd search through all that stuff without being able to right click on things & open them in new tabs!) I think I must have had over forty tabs open at one stage...

Post Thanks / Like

Last orders ladies, sale ends today (NYE)!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rosilee View Post
    Hello everyone, I have been hovering for sometime, and decidced to take the plunge! Can you help me please. I am very new to die cutting and have just ordered a cuttlebug. I noticed the post about the sizzix alphabets and just wonder - is it possible to use these in the cuttlebug. Thank you for any help you can give.
    Hi Rosilee,

Yes you can use these in the Cuttlebug and the sandwich is the same as for Cuttlebug dies.

Thanks for the info on this sale and I'm glad to say it's still running today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mothership View Post

Its good to see there are still some items for sale. There were nearly 300 though

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mothership View Post
    Hi Rosilee,

Yes you can use these in the Cuttlebug and the sandwich is the same as for Cuttlebug dies.

Thankyou for the help. I have decided it's quite a minefield out there. There are so many choices it's hard to know what's what! Anyway thanks again. Oh, and I apologise for the fact that my post appeared a few times. I am a novice with forums too - and it seemed to take ages to appear. I thought I had done something wrong, so I posted again. I won't do that again - I will be a bit more patient this time. Thanks again for the help.

Post Thanks / Like

The sale has been extended until the 31st January and there are 266 items now available