Thread: Post Pals

Post Thanks / Like

Default Post Pals

I have stumbled on this website whilst browsing another forum and thought i should share the link.....

i've been reading some of the stories and they are very humbling.

http://www.postpals.co.uk/

Post Thanks / Like

One of the girls who set it up is called Vicky; she has severe ME; and had wanted prior to being ill to be a Doctor
    Last edited by Millburn; 01-03-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I've sent to post pals before. Spent ages reading the stories.
    I'm in shape - round is a shape :giggle:

Post Thanks / Like

You are now entering the Twilight Zone - I was just watching the last few minutes of a repeat of Russell Howards Good News & his final news story, the uplifting one at the end was about this site!

Was going to post about it - but I now find I don't need to!

There seem to be some issues with the site ATM (possibly got a bit swamped after it was just on the TV), but I fully intend to have a proper look round & hopefully send some cards...
    Last edited by Wellington; 01-03-2012 at 10:27 PM.
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
    You are now entering the Twilight Zone - I was just watching the last few minutes of a repeat of Russell Howards Good News & his final news story, the uplifting one at the end was about this site!

Was going to post about it - but I now find I don't need to!

There seem to be some issues with the site ATM (possibly got a bit swamped after it was just on the TV), but I fully intend to have a proper look round & hopefully send some cards...

I worked night shift last night and was watching BBC3 in the middle of the night (but I was very tired), and was beginning to think that I had imagined watching the end bit and it was about Vicki from Postpals, very surreal. :mysmilie_1: