Thread: Cuttlebug

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cuttlebug

I was going to get the x cut impress as its only 5,99 at the moment or 19,99 with loads of dies, but I have just found the cuttle bug at £49.oo and was wondering as artymiss are selling x cut dies ect very cheap can they be used in the cuttle bug as the x cut dies are cheaper although the embossing plates from cuttle bug are better value, need to work out the best way to get dies and embossing plates

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    I was going to get the x cut impress as its only 5,99 at the moment or 19,99 with loads of dies, :
    Oo - where???? Sorry, this doesn't help you LJ LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Hi LJ, coming from someone who was so chicken it took her about 2 weeks to pluck up the courage to try her new Spellbinders Nestabilites (really made for the Wizard die cutter) in her Cuttlebug it may seem daft for me to encourage you....however if you fancy the 'bug I would go for it. It is supposed to be able to take any dies from any manufacturer currently available so those X-cut dies should work just fine. All you need to do is make sure you use the correct combination of plates when cutting with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    although the embossing plates from cuttle bug are better value

and the texturz plates from sizzix are even better value the the CB ones. Of course I have a selection of both!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone
    < oh now where was it I saw the x cut cheap ,off to check, I realy should keep a note

Post Thanks / Like

Well Ive ordered my cuttlebug £49,99 including P&p:)
    The xcut machine was 5,99 somewhere but I can't find where but mad about cards has it for £9,99 with a few dies or a bundle for £19,99 seems good value