Thread: Brandon Mably Pattern Question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Brandon Mably Pattern Question

Can anyone hlep me with this question. The other day when Brandon Mably was on doing quilting, he showed a patchwork cushion made from the charm pack. I though that he said that the pattern would be put on the website, but I can't find it. It's not so much the patchwork front, but the back that I need. I haven't made a cushion cover before and thought this would be a fairly straightforward way to start. I want to be able to get the cushion pad in and out, but I don't want to be putting a zip in - I can sort of visualise what I want to do - but just need confirmation on how to do it. I've found the pattern for the one made from the jelly roll - but not this one. Did I imagine he said it?

Cxx
    Design Team Member for Crafty Cardmakers
    Feel free to visit my blog.

craftycat Guest

If the fabric on the back of the cushion cover is plain not quilted then an envelope opening is easiest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhZnHhbcN-Q

I always make up my cushions this way as the "business" side tends to be fancy embroidery or quilting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craftycat View Post
    If the fabric on the back of the cushion cover is plain not quilted then an envelope opening is easiest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhZnHhbcN-Q

I always make up my cushions this way as the "business" side tends to be fancy embroidery or quilting.
    This is exactly what I wanted - thanls Crafty Cat!! Perfect!! Cxx
    Design Team Member for Crafty Cardmakers
    Feel free to visit my blog.