Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cupcakecrafting Pick of the Week

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cupcakecrafting Pick of the Week

Hi folks,

We have our very first Pick of the Week starting at 12 noon on Friday 16th March. The girls have made stunning samples and I have lots of demonstrations to show you so I hope you will be watching.

Some of the products I have been using are only available from our website so keep looking for great prices and deals.

I really do hope you like what we have to show you.

www.cupcakecrafting.co.uk

Happy Crafting

Lynda:rock:

Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck :D

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Lynda :)

Post Thanks / Like

I like it :D anything with a man and a digger gets my vote; OH drives a digger with the job he does; the job that keeps the farm in the black, I like the look of the colouring charts too; so me will be buying it :D

Post Thanks / Like

I only managed a wee peak online at C&C (with sound off) at lunchtime as I'm at work but the samples are beautiful. I've recorded the show and will watch later. I will more than likely buy too as I love digi-stamps and I love bears :o

Post Thanks / Like

Well I've bought it from Lynda rather than C&C and it's already in the post :D

Post Thanks / Like

Same here, always better to go to the organ grinder instead of the monkey! I think the CD looks great but Ted digging his hole is driving me mad. A long time ago Bernard Cribbins sang a song - 'There was I digging this hole, hole in the gound - big and sort of round it was...' - I've been singing this blasted song all day, problem is I only know the first bit. Poor hubby thinks I'm mad, he's never recovered from me telling him I've joined Cupcake. I think he was hoping for cakes! Well, my Pick of the Week is on it's way so he'll have to get used to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic news well done Lynda

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Millburn View Post
    Well I've bought it from Lynda rather than C&C and it's already in the post :D

It's arrived :D and I've just had a quick scan through it :up: it's got some great papers with lovely effects, one looks like tarmac (Digger Ted) who'd have guessed that would be the first place I'd look, and the Digi stamp disc is good too; I'm off to have a play at colouring tizzy

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that was quick Millburn! I too joined cupcakecrafting, and have ordered mine direct, so maybe mine will come on Monday.