Thread: beaders companion bogof jewellery sets not working.

Post Thanks / Like

Default beaders companion bogof jewellery sets not working.

Received my jewellery sets yesterday and decided to start them today. i don't buy kits but they were such a bargain.
    I was very disappointed as there were not enough beads to make the whole sets, two sets had 60 beads missing and one had 100 beads missing. also the clasps were too big for the loops. the necklace can be fastened with touch as you can judge where the pin will slide through and catch but the bracelet has nothing to go onto.
    Have emailed and sent pictures but they won't get them until Tuesday.
    The instructions didn't say to use jump rings although they were supplied so if i put a different clasp on i will have to redo the whole thing.
    Has anyone else bought these?
    Susy

Post Thanks / Like

If there are beads missing let Sarah, or Sara know as it could be a problem they do not know about (could even be sets returned and not marked by customer as beads missing). Used to work for mail order company and that was a real bugbear for us :(

Post Thanks / Like

I've bought some kits from them but never make up the way they show, I just add the beads to my stash and make up my own designs, I did find an interesting item on their site though, it is a mystery box for 1p plus you get 200 points added to your total, I ordered it yesterday so don't yet know what is in it, I bought it mainly for the 200 points to help keep me at my membership level for next year. I try and buy things from them when they have double points or when they are giving extra points on an item, it saves having to spend more money to get to the membership level each year.
    "Many will walk in and out of your life,
    But only true friends will leave paw prints in your heart."

Those who believe a dog has no soul have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd.

Post Thanks / Like

I got the 200 points and the free gift. The free gift was a little spool of thread like in sewing machines, don't know what type of thread or what to use it for. Also some callottes, a couple of eye pins and head pins, earrings and jump rings.

Post Thanks / Like

I am hoping crafters companion have a double points day soon as I want to order a silhouette. I try and wait for double points to get my total as high as possible for the next years level without spending the relevant money to do it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by susydan View Post
    I am hoping crafters companion have a double points day soon as I want to order a silhouette. I try and wait for double points to get my total as high as possible for the next years level without spending the relevant money to do it.
    Me too. I've got a loyalty voucher to use and would love to get the Cameo, I'm hoping I'll have saved enough for one when they next do double points.
    "Many will walk in and out of your life,
    But only true friends will leave paw prints in your heart."

Those who believe a dog has no soul have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd.