Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: cuttlebug embossing folders

Post Thanks / Like

because I couldn't e-mail them I contacted them via their ebay shop, so I'll wait and see if I get a reply. Bloody hell if they are only just shipping your 2nd june order, god knows when mine will get shipped, I specifically ordered some xmas stuff so that I could make an early start on my xmas cards, that's not looking very likely.

Post Thanks / Like

''Thanks for your e-mail I have forwarded it to our web people'' just checked my messages on ebay and that's what I got, will see what happens.

Post Thanks / Like

apparentley they are shipping early june orders now!, I'm getting really peed off with them as they send me an e-mail virtually everyday flogging stuff, but yet we can't contact them! I'll probably end up having to put a dispute in wiith pay pal, because otherwise the dispute time of 45 days will pass before I get me stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

The first of my folders arrived from OMC today (not the seasonal ones but the ones from release 4, border embossing, paisley etc). Apparently the rest of them will ship when they get them. I suppose at least I have some of them and I don't mind waiting a bit longer for the rest. I placed the order on June 12th for those of you who are still waiting.
    The crafter formerly known as "the crafter formerly known as Blarf"! Ha ha!

Post Thanks / Like

I got my folders on Friday (and my money back form OH today) including the seasonal ones, you have more patience than me Sammy, my order was placed mid-May, I just couldn't wait anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

Got the rest of my order today. It took a while but at least they were cheap! :)
    The crafter formerly known as "the crafter formerly known as Blarf"! Ha ha!