Thread: Just asking if it's ok to post about a forthcoming event this Saturday !

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just asking if it's ok to post about a forthcoming event this Saturday !

Before I post full details of a forthcoming online National Scrapbook Day webcast event this Saturday, I just wanted to make sure if it's ok to do so with full details, please. It's non commercial and free !
    Fab

My Kimtag Profile ! :)

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Well obviously Fab it's not my decision, but I cannot see that you would be infringing any forum rules.

craftycat Guest

Fab, I INSIST that you post as it all sounds very interesting!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You can't leave us all in suspense. Dish the dirt Fab!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok if anyone doesn't like this post then I'm quite happy to delete it or have Graham do it (if I'm not around).

ntlscrappyday.jpgCRICUT_Raffle__A_4f4d602586f47.jpg

RAFFLE > One Cricut Expression 2 will be up for grabs for people who will purchase raffle tickets at Charity Wings, the person sponsoring this raffle will ship anywhere in the world. There's also another prize for the second runner up just check that link for more deets.

WHEN > May 5th Saturday it will start at 3pm our time and carry on until 1am Sunday it's a marathon in honour of National Scrapbook Day

WHERE > Online at this link > http://www.linqto.com/rooms/papermood ( you don't need a webcam but you'll need your speakers turned up so that you can hear the demonstrators )

HOW > Make sure you have the latest Flash plugin installed and if you can't seem to get into the room just try another browser (a browser is the software you use to navigate around the internet). There's an explanation of what to expect and how to get in into the room at this link http://www.papermood.com/live

WHO > is going to be there ? My craft mates from the Odd Show Live (Amanda Marks, Leslie-Rahye Strickland and Dawn Taylor) and myself plus these guests Molly Smith (Quilling published Author), Maria Niven Nerius (Heritage and Geneaolgy published author), Lisa Fulmer (CT Publishing), Terri Sproul (Mixers for Crystal Lacquers Lady), Lee Brehon (Cardmaker and Mixed Media), Debra Buckland (Mixed Media Artist), Susan Brown (published author and paper crafter), Edie Cournoyer (Cardmaker and Paper Crafter) and finally Elena Lai Etcheverry (CharityWings.org - for the raffle also Mixed Media Artist)
    We're a happy bunch of crafters from USA, Canada, New Zealand and UK

WHAT > Prizes throughout the event as we have fabulous giveaways during the 11 hours marathon

WHY > For National Scrapbook Day although some cardmaking quick demos will happen on the day.

SCHEDULE > Facebook link to even > https://www.facebook.com/events/320558667982806/

10:00 am EST Fab - Layouts and papers (Grant Studios) for children pictures
    10:30 am EST Molly Smith - Twine Time, using twine on your papers
    11:00 am EST Susan Brown - How to make a Scrapbook Page in a Box gift.
    11:30 am EST Fab - Steam Punk Layouts (HOTP) and metal embellishments
    12:00 pm EST Maria Given Nerius One Heritage/Genealogy Demo (20-30 mins)
    12:30 pm EST Terri Sproul (9.30am Pacific)
    01:00 pm EST Terri Sproul 2 page layout featuring Robin Nest Scrapbook paper and kits.
    01:30 pm EST Molly Smith - My favorite Odd techniques
    02:00 pm EST Elena Lai Etcheverry - Demo using the "Charity Wings" dies and stamps on acrylic to make a tag and then using alcohol ink to color (will be streaming from Scrapbook expo!)
    02:30 pm EST Lisa Fulmer (11:30 Pacific)
    03:00 pm EST Debbie Buckland - hand stamped paper and flower making(7am NZ)
    03:30 pm EST Leslie-rahye
    04:00 pm EST Leslie-rahye
    04:30 pm EST Molly Smith - Too Cute, Easy Peasy folding, cutting, punching
    05:00 pm EST Lee Brehon
    05:30 pm EST Susan Brown - How to make your own Embossing Folder
    06:00 pm EST Dawn Taylor demoing the scrapbooking of recipes using K and Company papers and Ranger products.
    06:30 pm EST Amanda Marks
    07:00 pm EST Amanda Marks
    07:30 pm EST Leslie-rahye*
    08:00 pm EST Cricut Expression 2 WINNER Announcement --ELENA
    08:00 pm EST Edie Turning your Art journal page into a scrapbook page

I hope to see you there on the day :)

This is what your'e going to see once you're in the room Live Video Stream in the middle and chat room on the right, please use your same username so it's quicker for me to recognise you and say 'hi' ! :)

videoandchatroom.jpg
    Last edited by fabyon; 03-05-2012 at 07:36 PM.
    Fab

My Kimtag Profile ! :)