Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Confession Time

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful card Phree.

I usually start mine in August but I think it's going to have to be earlier this year as the Craft Barn extravaganza is mid September and I'll need to have lots of samples made by then.

Post Thanks / Like

How do you store your cards so they are still ok by Christmas? I'd like to start soon as I make all my Christmas cards and it is getting harder to finish in time starting much nearer Christmas. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Post Thanks / Like

I always store mine in cello bags, keeps them pristine, makes them easy to organise etc

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Beautiful card Phree.

I usually start mine in August but I think it's going to have to be earlier this year as the Craft Barn extravaganza is mid September and I'll need to have lots of samples made by then.
    Have you made new designs for Christmas - can we have an exlusive pre-view on here?

Post Thanks / Like

I store mine in those large plastic A4 boxes, the kind they sell on Create and Craft, but which can be bought elsewhere cheaper. I usually get mine at the SECC.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dips View Post
    Have you made new designs for Christmas - can we have an exlusive pre-view on here?
    Haven't started drawing yet (need to squeeze a few more ours in the day) it's end-of-term mayhem with the kiddies schools at the moment. Once they break up for summer holidays then I'll get cracking!

Any ideas or suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

I am DESPERATE to start mine....after two years, I get the dining room back next week with a HUGE new table :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Haven't started drawing yet (need to squeeze a few more ours in the day) it's end-of-term mayhem with the kiddies schools at the moment. Once they break up for summer holidays then I'll get cracking!

Any ideas or suggestions?
    Lol, Sandra, I'm no good at stuff like that (especially as I don't have kiddies so am not in the mindset) but...... I'm thinking kind of the characters from the sort's of stories that go well at Christmas, little girls dressed up as Tinkerbell, little boys dressed up as Nutcracker soliders (I think I've just demonstrated why I'd be useless at this, best stick to sparkly wedding stuff for me!!).

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sandra, Can I offer a suggestion? It was mentioned a while ago that there are not nearly enough robin stamps around. I vote for a robin stamp if you would consider it.
    The crafter formerly known as "the crafter formerly known as Blarf"! Ha ha!

Post Thanks / Like

I second the Robin stamp.......and Blarf, it was me who posted a while back on the old forum about the lack of Robin stamps, and in fact the lack of Robins in general these days as a Christmas image.