Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Birthday cards :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Birthday cards :D

My Birthday cards; I’ll start with the most important card I got, I’m a Granny and I love it, so this is the best, as Step-mum to be allowed to be Granny

And then I’ll share this one, from my good friend; who reads us but hasn’t ever joined, she also has ME,

The rest will be in 6 posts, 4 cards in each, I opened my cards in the order they arrived through the door, took ages this morning , but it was fun :D and :mysmilie_508: all

Post Thanks / Like

This lovely card came all the way from Spain, and was the 1st card to arrive

This lovely thing is from Angie, and the photo doesn’t really pick up the glittering on the dandelion

This is from Spendloads, and the flowers are brilliant; I would love to know how or where please

This is from Jenty, and the picture doesn’t do it justice

Post Thanks / Like

Little Jan’s, with real lace and gorgeous flowers

Then Pam’s, with beautifully stamped tags

Then Suban’s all cross-stitched with an added extra a crocheted flower

And this beauty is from Agelesscraft, and the inside is almost as enchanting

Post Thanks / Like

This is from Victoria, card and box, and was so well wrapped it took me 5 minutes to get into it

Then as always; Lynne’s amazing work

And Morgana’s card is sooo dimensional, and so delicate; it’s just lovely

And Welly; this had me puzzled when still wrapped because it made a noise; the beads in the shaker bit, and it is a stunner

Post Thanks / Like

Now for Looby Lou’s master piece, I love green and purple, the first dress I really remember was in those colours, and I was a Mod in 1979, and a good friend of mine was really into his scooter, but even when I was at Uni and riding motorbikes he would still leave the rest of his mod mates to come and talk to me, my little big Bro, so I have a real soft spot for scooters

Now this enchanting card is from P4W

And this stunning oriental creation is from Eyeful

And this; almost Victorian classic is from our lovely Wins

Post Thanks / Like

This really beautiful card is from Susan, and if this is what you do when you are recovering from your ops, watch out those who follow me, because I think it’s brilliant

I love this from Satincollie, and I was swithering about what to do for her card, but now I know exactly,

This wee sweetheart is from Lothian Crafts, wellies and summer frocks, sums up our weather lately; just perfect

This elegant Lady is from Macey, and beautifully coloured
    Last edited by Millburn; 12-05-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: sp; the only naughty thing I could get wrong....wellies miss spelt

Post Thanks / Like

the last lot Ladies

These mischievous looking fairies are from JSC, and the picture doesn’t do them justice

This delicate charmer is from Icebubble, and adorable

And this Elegant card is from Pyjama Princess, and the sentiment is just perfect

And this adorable bear is from ROC, and I agree with you girl, he might look sad but boy is he cute, and where did you get the buttons from?

Post Thanks / Like

All gorgeous - I'm sure they made your day even more special - happy birthday

Post Thanks / Like

So pleased my card got to you as we had 2 Bank Hols this week, the cards you've got are all so lovely, what a lovely day it is too! Thanks for sharing so quickly!

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely cards, Christine. Well done to all the creators and I'm sure they made your day even more special. Your Gran Granny Gran card is just perfect and so appropriate for such a wonderful lady. xxxxx
    My crafty blog